Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet on airplane (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: feet on airplane
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KounterPunch:
So we have a former moderator now turned troll and a dillusional self entitled millennial who thinks there's some correlation between the way i type versus NorcalfeetStudios, like he's a self professed linguistic expert. This site is definitely gone. Sad there's literally no moderation.

You're the one that decided to create your user name and summarily put that threatening PM in my inbox though. I presume nobody else on this site made you do it. The site isn't responsible for your actions.

And it's not the first time I've received similarly worded messages. From a different user name, though.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
quote:
So we have a former moderator now turned troll and a dillusional self entitled millennial who thinks there's some correlation between the way i type versus NorcalfeetStudios, like he's a self professed linguistic expert. This site is definitely gone. Sad there's literally no moderation.

You're the one that decided to create your user name and summarily put that threatening PM in my inbox though. I presume nobody else on this site made you do it. The site isn't responsible for your actions.

And it's not the first time I've received similarly worded messages. From a different user name, though.

So because 2 different people send you a private message that makes both of them the same person? Interesting logic. Let's see you try to prove any of that dribble.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Seriously? You don't see the comedy in all of this? It's like a 3rd grade name calling match. Keep it going, it makes you look really cool, lol!!!

So KounterPunch, what makes you think I'm a former mod? I'm still a mod. Where did you get the idea that I'm no longer a mod? Interesting......

By the way you are so virtuously trolling and egging on people to bicker i am guessing you aren't a moderator anymore since it goes against everything a normal moderator does or how he handles himself on a public forum he's trying to police. Guess I was wrong in assuming otherwise here based on your silly 3 stooges references.
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why is this happening? What's there to argue? Arguing over nothing. Stop this nonsense.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
So because 2 different people send you a private message that makes both of them the same person? Interesting logic. Let's see you try to prove any of that dribble.

I don't know if you're the same person? All I know is that you created your user name and then immediately sent me that threatening PM apparently on NorCal's behalf. I just simply think it's funny that in addition to deciding to come out of retirement to swear vengeance on anyone who disagrees with NorCal, you also decided to type and spell the same way he does as well.

And that it's not the first time I, and others, have received similarly worded messages and threats.

So I couldn't agree more that this is utterly comical. Haha.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

quote:
quote:

I don't know if you're the same person? All I know is that you created your user name and then immediately sent me that threatening PM apparently on NorCal's behalf. I just simply think it's funny that in addition to deciding to come out of retirement to swear vengeance on anyone who disagrees with NorCal, you also decided to type and spell the same way he does as well.

And that it's not the first time I, and others, have received similarly worded messages and threats.

So I couldn't agree more that this is utterly comical. Haha.

I sent those on everyone's behalf because you are pissing everybody off here and since the moderators don't want to do their job and ban you. This has absolutely nothing to do with NorCal, he's a big boy he can take care of himself. You're still obviously afraid of whatever info I might have even though I never said exactly what I have just by the way you react to my comments. It's actually pretty funny to watch you get all emotional because I may have something and I may not have something and you're either going to have to call my bluff or deal with it.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
I sent those on everyone's behalf because you are pissing everybody off here and since the moderators don't want to do their job and ban you. This has absolutely nothing to do with NorCal, he's a big boy he can take care of himself. You're still obviously afraid of whatever info I might have even though I never said exactly what I have just by the way you react to my comments. It's actually pretty funny to watch you get all emotional because I may have something and I may not have something and you're either going to have to call my bluff or deal with it.

He even demands moderators to take action for him at his beckoning call and do what he says whenever he snaps his fingers too, just like NorCal. Haha.

And "those?" This is the only PM thread I personally received from your user name:

http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40845_image_122_447lo.jpeg

Nobody else has threatened to disseminate my information (strongly implied financial information), except you in defense of NorCal. So it's baffling why you're attempting to blame the entire forum for your own actions. As I mentioned before, the site isn't responsible for your actions; you are.

KounterPunch
unregistered

" As I mentioned before, the site isn't responsible for your actions; you are."

MY, how the context of this resembles your own life based on the info I have. See the only difference here is you are ashamed of your actions and I am not, that's why you're "lashing out" (your term from another thread) with empty allegations trying desperately to connect me to another poster here. Well Jack, keep trying you have a long and winding road ahead of you to prove that.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
" As I mentioned before, the site isn't responsible for your actions; you are."

MY, how the context of this resembles your own life based on the info I have. See the only difference here is you are ashamed of your actions and I am not, that's why you're "lashing out" (your term from another thread) with empty allegations trying desperately to connect me to another poster here. Well Jack, keep trying you have a long and winding road ahead of you to prove that.

I haven't threatened you, nor anyone else. However, both you and NorCal, have threatened users on here. Does that mean you're the same person? I don't know. I already mentioned that earlier. I just merely think it's funny that in addition to you suddenly coming out of retirement and creating this mysterious user name to swear vengeance on anyone who simply disagrees with NorCal on a discussion topic, you've also decided to espouse his typing tendencies, spelling tendencies, and the tendency to demand that moderators of a site do whatever you tell them to do, whenever you want them to, at your beckoning call. Even going as far as calling them "trolls" if they don't do what you say. Haha.

Well then what are you waiting for, Esteban? Post whatever information that you're threatening to disseminate of mine (others have asked you to do the same based on the threats you sent them), that you came out of retirement to do on NorCal's behalf in this PM that you summarily sent me right after you created your user name:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

It's just a bit odd and humorous that it's not the first time I, or others, have received similarly worded, threatening PM's; not only from KounterPunch:

http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62509_image_122_45lo.jpeg

http://img31.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62510_image_122_154lo.jpeg

Another user (whose user name I won't mention out of deference to them) that KounterPunch sent a similarly worded, harrassing PM to:

http://img25.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=63762_image_122_59lo.jpeg

Another user (whose user name I also won't mention out of deference to them) who received a similar PM, threatening the dissemination of that person's personal information:

http://img40.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62511_image_122_4lo.jpeg

I'd imagine there are many people who would find this disconcerting and that it sets a poor example for webmasters in general, with people being concerned for the privacy of their sensitive information, knowing that there is at least one webmaster that you can't trust with it, since either he himself will threaten to disseminate it, or he has connections that will threaten to disseminate it if you ever disagree with him on a discussion topic.

KounterPunch
unregistered

A vast selection of PM shots there that one could have only gotten if one was the owner of each of the accounts those were sent to. You just proved the rumor that's been floating around the whole time about you having multiple puppet accounts. Trying to expose someone, you got entangled in the very web you tried casting on another hahahaa whiny bitch. You can't even get social security numbers from website billing methods, come on kid get smarter! If you're going to attack someone either me or him with photochopped pics at least get your facts straight. Esteban, HAHAHA dude! This is comedy gold you got little peepers whispering in your ear every Hispanic name in the book thinking I am someone from the Elegant Bare Feet brigade in L.A. Too bad I don't live in L.A.

[ October 03, 2017, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: KounterPunch ]

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
A vast selection of PM shots there that one could have only gotten if one was the owner of each of the accounts those were sent to. You just proved the rumor that's been floating around the whole time about you having multiple puppet accounts. Trying to expose someone, you got entangled in the very web you tried casting on another hahahaa whiny bitch. You can't even get social security numbers from website billing methods, come on kid get smarter! Esteban, HAHAHA dude! This is comedy gold you got little peepers whispering in your ear every Hispanic name in the book thinking I am someone from the Elegant Bare Feet brigade in L.A. Too bad I don't live in L.A.

So, did you come out of retirement just to genuflect at NorCal's feet or something? Very weird reason to come out of retirement. And I couldn't care less where you live, your race, or what your actual name is. All I know is that you've threatened people on here for them simply disagreeing with NorCal on a discussion topic.

We're all waiting.

KounterPunch
unregistered

quote:
quote:
A vast selection of PM shots there that one could have only gotten if one was the owner of each of the accounts those were sent to. You just proved the rumor that's been floating around the whole time about you having multiple puppet accounts. Trying to expose someone, you got entangled in the very web you tried casting on another hahahaa whiny bitch. You can't even get social security numbers from website billing methods, come on kid get smarter! Esteban, HAHAHA dude! This is comedy gold you got little peepers whispering in your ear every Hispanic name in the book thinking I am someone from the Elegant Bare Feet brigade in L.A. Too bad I don't live in L.A.

So, did you come out of retirement just to genuflect at NorCal's feet or something? Very weird reason to come out of retirement. And I couldn't care less where you live, your race, or what your actual name is. All I know is that you've threatened people on here for them simply disagreeing with NorCal on a discussion topic.

We're all waiting.

All the screenshots in the world won't help you in uncovering anything about anyone and IDC what you post about me because I know that's all the ammo you have and you're pulling your hair out right now waiting for any crumb to drop so you can run with it, you're never going to win this. Hint, though you may want to check Twitter or Facebook for clues on the leakage La Informacion RFLMAO. Clearly your tender emotions have gotten the best of you enough to ignore patrick's ban warning and keep this going bcause you can't resist a good argument or bickering fest and suffer from good old' Last Worditus. I heard Herpes medication helps with that hahahahhh.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
All the screenshots in the world won't help you in uncovering anything about anyone and IDC what you post about me because I know that's all the ammo you have and you're pulling your hair out right now waiting for any crumb to drop so you can run with it, you're never going to win this. Hint, though you may want to check Twitter or Facebook for clues on the leakage La Informacion RFLMAO. Clearly your tender emotions have gotten the best of you enough to ignore patrick's ban warning and keep this going.

I haven't posted anything about you, nor do I care to. Like I said, all I know is that both you and NorCal have sent threatening messages to people on here; you creating your user name to do that very thing in defense of NorCal. Like I mentioned, I feel that actions like that set a poor example for other webmasters in potentially scaring off potential customers, knowing that there's webmasters out there who can't be trusted with sensitive information because they will threaten to disseminate it if you ever simply disagree with them on a fair discussion topic. That's not something I feel that should be taken lightly and should be a serious cause for concern.

No, on here. We're all waiting. I would imagine that not everyone, including myself, has a Twitter nor a Facebook. Not to mention you didn't even mention which Facebook page or Twitter account to check.

KounterPunch
unregistered

Norcal was right in the other thread that got deleted when he mentioned you have a personal vendetta against him. You clearly post a photo of a private message not even related to him then bash him for something he's literally incapable of doing since B.H.E. runs the ENTIRE billing of all their websites, NOT individual owners. They see literally NOTHING when someone purchases a membership I have had dealings with them years ago and would assume Wu II aka Phil still does the same old thing now, so there goes your theories again! You should tell the guy whispering to you in Private that he's wrong and shouldn't lead you on such a wild goose chase. Clearly you are upset over circumstances you won't be able to change here. PhotoShop isn't your forte by the way, all the waves in that link hahahah. Keep this going I've watched so many of these go to the abyss and this one will be no exception but with the added twist of a banning for your efforts.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links