Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet on airplane (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: feet on airplane
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KounterPunch:
Norcal was right in the other thread that got deleted when he mentioned you have a personal vendetta against him. You clearly post a photo of a private message not even related to him then bash him for something he's literally incapable of doing since B.H.E. runs the ENTIRE billing of all their websites, NOT individual owners. They see literally NOTHING when someone purchases a membership, so there goes your theories again! You should tell the guy whispering to you in Private that he's wrong and shouldn't lead you on such a wild goose chase. Clearly you are upset over circumstances you won't be able to change here. PhotoShop isn't your forte by the way, all the waves in that link hahahah. Keep this going I've watched so many of these go to the abyss and this one will be no exception but with the added twist of a banning for your efforts.

You and NorCal recklessly sending messages to users on here that threaten their sensitive information simply because they disagree with NorCal on a fair discussion topic, isn't something I feel should be taken lightly and something that people should be made aware of, due to the reasons explained already.

Regardless of if you're capable of doing it or not is irrelevant; the fact that you're even threatening it, is what's the cause for concern. You have both demonstrated that you can't be trusted with sensitive information of any kind, which by extension may hurt other webmasters due to people being reluctant to submit their personal information for anything foot related. Purchasing a membership to a foot site isn't worth potentially having your sensitive information disseminated by unscrupulous webmasters.

And you said in your PM that you have a C4S store, not a BHE site?

[ October 03, 2017, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Norcal doesn't send "reckless" letters threatening anyone, never has and never will he's a Super Good guy in real life from the brief time I met him years ago. Like I said though, your photoshop skills suck anyone can see the waver lines in that example OR you can publicly divulge whose inbox that came from back in 2014 (providing it's real). My guess is it's the same person who is whispering in your ear all the possible names that could identify me, just a hunch.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

"B.H.E. runs the ENTIRE billing of all their websites, NOT individual owners. They see literally NOTHING when someone purchases a membership I have had dealings with them years ago and would assume Wu II aka Phil still does the same old thing now, so there goes your theories again!"

I'll quote myself since you obviously don't understand how the BHE billing process works and you can dispense with the claims anyone has your personal financial information who owns a BHE site.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Norcal doesn't send "reckless" letters threatening anyone, never has and never will he's a Super Good guy in real life from the brief time I met him years ago. Like I said though, your photoshop skills suck anyone can see the waver lines in that example OR you can publicly divulge whose inbox that came from back in 2014 (providing it's real). My guess is it's the same person who is whispering in your ear all the possible names that could identify me, just a hunch.

Obviously, he's not the same person on foot forums that he is in person.

quote:
"B.H.E. runs the ENTIRE billing of all their websites, NOT individual owners. They see literally NOTHING when someone purchases a membership I have had dealings with them years ago and would assume Wu II aka Phil still does the same old thing now, so there goes your theories again!"

I'll quote myself since you obviously don't understand how the BHE billing process works and you can dispense with the claims anyone has your personal financial information who owns a BHE site.

Your actions of even threatening it in the first place, is what's I feel a major cause for concern. Just because you can't actually do it doesn't exonerate you of your actions, as your actions still potentially harm other webmasters for the reasons already explained. As I said, paying for foot content isn't worth being threatened having your sensitive information promulgated by unscrupulous webmasters.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
quote:

Obviously, he's not the same person on foot forums that he is in person.
Maybe he fucks with you and Pitt on purpose since you obviously hate him and rip him every chance you get, to get more signups, drama sells kiddo! Perhaps he's a genius by creating entertainment which draws more people to his website, who knows! I don't really care or know but that may be. I have a self selling Clips4Sale store and no one cares what my opinion is online they just watch the clips. Maybe you should take note.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links