Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet on airplane (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: feet on airplane
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
And in the hypothetical situation where we see a hot chic barefoot minus all the other situations mentioned, it would be disingenuous as a man with a foot fetish to say we didn't enjoy the view as well as absurd to say it bothered us in the slightest regardless of any other factor. Leave it at that.

Very well. You countinue with the hypothetical scenario you introduced and declared that the topic is going to be, in which there is a rule where only female passengers with nice feet on a plane are allowed to remove their footwear, while the rest of us stick to the OP's intended topic and feel that placing your feet on someone else's arm rest or next to their head, is rude and demonstrates a lack of manners, no matter who you are.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
while the rest of us stick to the OP's intended topic and feel that placing your feet on someone else's arm rest or next to their head, is rude and demonstrates a lack of manners, no matter who you are.
I never said it wasn't. I'm talking about visually. Leave it there.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18388 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
I never said it wasn't. I'm talking about visually. Leave it there.

The topic of the thread isn't what you're talking about though. However, I already politely addressed your hypothetical, albeit quixotic, scenario/topic of a rule being implemented where only females with nice feet are permitted to remove their shoes on planes.

And please stop authoritatively telling me when I can and can't discuss a topic in an open discussion topic.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
"And please stop authoritatively telling me when I can and can't discuss a topic in an open discussion topic."

Bicker Bicker Bicker, Whine Whine Whine. You were warned to stop. U sound like a little bitch who doesn't get her way so please do us all a favor and stfu already.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Originally posted by KounterPunch:
"And please stop authoritatively telling me when I can and can't discuss a topic in an open discussion topic."

Bicker Bicker Bicker, Whine Whine Whine. You were warned to stop. U sound like a little bitch who doesn't get her way so please do us all a favor and stfu already.

Otherwise you'll disseminate my, along with others', personal information (strongly implied credit card information) on the Internet. Yes, I know. Which we're all still waiting to see happen.

Anyway. Do you feel one propping their feet on someone else's arm rest or next to their head is impolite decorum on a plane?

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I just wish for people to respect other's opinions around here and stop picking a fight over nothing. It seems anything innocent anymore always turns into a full scrutiny and accusation fest. This site is collapsing fast. You're right on that last fact though. [Confused]

In case there was any confusion to the bickering and it's consequences which is what I am sure what he was referring to can be seen here:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=017381

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18388 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
quote:

I just wish for people to respect other's opinions around here and stop picking a fight over nothing. It seems anything innocent anymore always turns into a full scrutiny and accusation fest. This site is collapsing fast. You're right on that last fact though. [Confused]

In case there was any confusion to the bickering and it's consequences which is what I am sure what he was referring to can be seen here:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=017381

NorCal, just because there's an exchange of opinions, doesn't mean people don't respect others' opinions. There was nothing inflammatory about this at all:

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
quote:
From all rational deductive reasoning, that means nobody even women with nice feet should be allowed to be barefoot on the plane, which in everyone here's estimation is absurd since that's what turns us on is NICE feet. I say allow only nice ones to be and everyone else, no.

I can't really see that as being a rational, realistic rule though. "Everyone is required to keep their shoes on, unless you're a female with nice feet, then you're permitted to take them off". Who would be the judge of that on each and every plane or terminal?

You either have to allow it for everyone, or disallow it for everyone.

It was an honest, genuine reply to your post according to what you stated in your post. However, this reply of yours sounds as if you're essentially saying that you're not going to discuss it, and that simply anyone who doesn't agree with you/your opinion must not have a foot fetish, and that's the end of the discussion:

quote:
We're not talking about allowing or disallowing as rules states or don't state, it's a hypothetical situation about personal preference as a foot fetishist and saying even women with nice feet can't be barefoot doesn't make sense. If any of us were on a plane, none of us would complain about seeing a hot chic barefoot, if you do..maybe you don't really have a foot fetish at all. Leave it at that.

If anything, I would think that would be construed more as not respecting someone else's opinion because it's essentially saying either agree with me, or else you're this or that. As I mentioned earlier, some people don't let their fetish rule their lives and they may value common courtesy and manners for others over their own personal gratification. Doing so doesn't mean you must not really have a foot fetish.

And for the record, despite the similar few threatening PM's I've received over the past few years from a couple of users, I don't think this site is "collapsing" at all. It's the best foot forum on the Internet, in my opinion. There's a lot of good content shared and lately, some interesting topics for discussion.

KounterPunch
unregistered

Can everyone believe this guy now walking back all his previous inflammatory statements and playing the victim card as soon as he's called out for his douschbaggery? You're the reason no intelligent dialog happens here.
KounterPunch
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
This is hilarious! It's like watching a Three Stooges episode, LOL!!!

Oh, wiseguy, eh? *bonk*
nyuk nyuk nyuk *boink*
Why I oughta *whap*
Settle down, knucklehead *bam*

I don't think anyone else finds this guys' constant arguing and bickering comical. He's trying to shut down all discussion with his bitchy passive aggressiveness. But hell let's break out the string quartet while the ship sinks if it makes us all more oblivious to the obvious. [Roll Eyes]
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
This is hilarious! It's like watching a Three Stooges episode, LOL!!!

Oh, wiseguy, eh? *bonk*
nyuk nyuk nyuk *boink*
Why I oughta *whap*
Settle down, knucklehead *bam*

Careful. He may threaten to disseminate your (implied financial) information also. Haha.

quote:
Can everyone believe this guy's douschbaggery?

Yes. We can indeed.

http://img148.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35957_IMG_0233_122_148lo.PNG

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
And it just keeps going, lol!!!!! Where’s Shemp!

^
Right here. Haha.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Someone pass the popcorn, this is going to be a marathon!

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

With the now addition of Shemp, it will be. Ha.

quote:
I don't think anyone else finds this guys' constant arguing and bickering comical. He's trying to shut down all discussion with his bitchy passive aggressiveness. But hell let's break out the string quartet while the ship sinks if it makes us all more oblivious to the obvious. [Roll Eyes]

In addition to him coming out of retirement to swear vengeance on and threaten anyone who disagrees with NorCal, he even types like NorCal too; right down to the tawdry, albeit comical, tropes. Interesting. Haha.

[ October 03, 2017, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

KounterPunch
unregistered

quote:
quote:
Someone pass the popcorn, this is going to be a marathon!

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

With the now addition of Shemp, it will be. Ha.

quote:

In addition to him coming out of retirement to swear vengeance on and threaten anyone who disagrees with NorCal, he even types like NorCal too; right down to the tawdry, albeit comical, tropes. Interesting. Haha.

You're just mad someone is there to block your pseudo moral high ground and call out your bullshit. I love all the conspiracy theories, it makes you look pretty rediculous.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
You're just mad someone is there to block your pseudo moral high ground and call out your bullshit. I love all the conspiracy theories, it makes you look pretty rediculous.

He even spells like NorCal too. Haha.

Well, I mean I haven't threatened anyone. And I especially wouldn't on someone else's behalf:

http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40845_image_122_447lo.jpeg

KounterPunch
unregistered

quote:
quote:

He even spells like NorCal too. Haha.

Well, I mean I haven't threatened anyone. And I especially wouldn't on someone else's behalf:

http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40845_image_122_447lo.jpeg

So we have a former moderator now turned troll and a dillusional self entitled millennial who thinks there's some correlation between the way i type versus NorcalfeetStudios, like he's a self professed linguistic expert. This site is definitely gone. Sad there's literally no moderation.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links