Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Foot Sighting Of 2023 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: First Foot Sighting Of 2023
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night on the NYC subway from Manhattan to Queens.

It was about 6-630 pm,. so the subway was .. crowded, but not wall to wall people as it might be in the middle of rush hour.

Two women not far away from me, a bit on the chubby/BBW side, but not overly,

In sandals, with the bare feet showing. I could not see toenail polish color because it was obscured.

Unfortunately, I could not see the "real one" who I wanted to see.

A woman who was very tall, and apparently, a mother, long dark hair with a "body that would not quit" so to say. Unfortunately, said woman was wearing boots.

Hopefully the start of a nice 2023 of female foot sightings to post.

Happy North American Spring!

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am lucky in that, even in the dead of winter, some women come to the laundry room in my building wearing flip-flops. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen women in the lobby of my building, maybe getting the mail or what not, in flip flops. During this past Winter, I distinctly remember seeing a cute, Asian girl who was very tall that way.

[ April 08, 2023, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Today I saw a suntanned young woman in flip flops on the way home from a Doctor's appt. She was probably in her 20s, thin,. Sighting number 2. It is 70 degrees today, so foot sightings are not surprising.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Two sightings on Queens Blvd, the main Blvd in my town.

One. near the market, a tall woman dressed in all orange, with orange high heels, that were about 50% open toe shoes.

Obscured, but on my way home, a woman wheeling a baby stroller, with the baby stroller, unfortunately obscuring her flip flops.

Its only in the 50s in NYC today, but it is supposed to rise gradually to near 80 F this week, so I suspect that there should be more sightings at the week goes along lol

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Two noteworthy sightings today. One clear, one obscured.

A tall, gorgeous blonde in my building with either flip flops or open toe shoes. Could not see toenail polish because she was only there for a minute, and of course I could not stare.

A young woman wheeling a baby stroller on the main street in my town. The stroller obscured a really good view, but I could see that she was definitely wearing sandals.

It was unseasonably warm for April, in the 80s F in NYC today, and will be again tomorrow, after which the weather is supposed to cool down to more April like weather

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

A very nice sighting today.

As I was walking to the main street in my town, a young mother (With her kids, which of course does not matter in this case)

Anyhow, a young mother with tied up dark hair, wearing very open flip flops, flipping along where I could see the whole open foot, and the soles.

The best sighting of 2023 so far.

Thw weather has been unseasonably warm the last few days, in the 80s F for highs. It is supposed to back off into the 60s next week.

I would say, that starting in another month, probably the second week of May, there will be sightings of women's feet every day.

I look forward to that!

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

On the main street in my town today.

A girl dressed in all green, with what I think were green very open toe medium heels. I believe her toenails were polished red. Very pretty dark haired girl

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

This was not much, but.

A fairly good looking woman in clogs in my town today, with the back of her foot showing from the clog

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

A woman with short blond hair today, on one of the main streets in town.

This woman looked like she turned her foot out of her shoe, and showed her sole.

Not as good of a view, but another woman with what looked like brunette hair, in sandals, could not see nail polish.

Its warm here today, 72 F now, but those are the two I saw

Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work at one of those paint party establishments in Florida and I have to tell you some nights it can be dull but other nights it can be HEAVEN! Its Florida so its REALLY hot now so there's no shortage of pretty feet in flip flops or sandals. Every once in a blue moon someone will just walk around barefoot.

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Very nice, Foot Toons

I live in NYC, so the feet are usually out here from April to about Sept or Oct. The temp now is in the 70s, which is probably average for Memorial Day here

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

I saw quite a few feet today.

Usually I like to "give details" in these posts, yet, many of these happened so fast, that I did not have time for much more than a glance. It was on the crowded main street in my town in Queens, NY, and I distinctly remember that one woman's feet was obscured by a baby carriage.

Hopefully more to come as the late spring/summer goes along

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

The standout feet I saw today.

A woman with very open shoes, looking like her feet were bare in an opening. I dont remember what color polish she had on. I know I saw others, but I dont remember specifically as other things are going on today

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

I had a bit of a crazy day today, and very little sleep, but.

The standout feet today were.

A woman dressed in all black, wheeling a baby carriage which obscured her feet, but something was seen.

While in an eating place, a young mother, in the distance, in flip flops.

Another woman, who was a bit.. of a BBW, in pink flip flops.

Decent sightings today on a 70 something plus degree day in NYC

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links