Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Foot Sighting Of 2023 (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: First Foot Sighting Of 2023
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The person who sticks out in my mind today.

A girl with dark hair, tied up , wearing jeans, and brown open toe shoes. Toenails were red.

I think there were one or two other women who I saw, but the details of those women's feet do not stick out

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice sighting today.

Woman with long black hair, black dress, and black open flip flops, standing in front of a building

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

The main sighting I saw today was long dark hair, print dress, and black flip flops
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

One main sighting today. I saw another, but dont remember the details.

The sighting I had which I did remember.

A girl with tied up blonde hair.

Black shirt, black shorts, black flip flops. Could not remember toenail polish

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Two main people I clearly remember today, plus some others who I saw which I dont remember clearly.

1. A dark haired girl with tied up hair in a ponytail I think, with dark flip flops. I was behind this woman, and her feet were flipping and flopping where I could see the soles from the back.

2. A woman with short/medium blond hair, wearing pink flip flops.

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Several sightings today

In the distance, a woman with long blond hair, and what looked like a black dress, with black flip flips, and her feet flipping and flopping out.

A woman in a light green dress, and gold shoes, with her feet flipping and flopping pretty close up, where I could get a good view of her soles.

A woman with tied up blond haor, in sandals.

There might have been one or two others, but those are the three main people

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

On the way home from shopping.

Blond tied up hair, black shoes, flipping and flopping to see the soles. Red toenails from what I remember

At the front desk of my building.

Tied up dark hair, pink flip flops, with a dog. The girl smiled at me, and we mouthed "Hi" to each other. She seemed very nice

[ August 25, 2023, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

As I was walking out of an eating place.

Long blonde hair, red shirt, jeans, feet flipping and flopping out of flip flops, where I got a good view of the woman's soles.

Nice sighting

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

I think this was today. I was out of town for a couple of days, just got back last night, so its a bit of a blur.

Tied up blonde hair, sparkly shoes, red polished toenails, looked very cute.

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Walking on my building's road today.

Long brown hair, long tan dress, tan shoes with red polished toenails.

Very beautiful woman

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Black dress, tied up blonde hair, sandals, and either french pedicure or no polish on toes
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Going out late today.

Pim shirt, black shorts, feet flipping and flopping out for the good soles view

In the elevator of my building.

Blond hair a bit older, 50s, 60, with a dog, flip flops with pink toenail polish

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Dark tied up hair Flip flops, got a good soles view as her feet flopped out of her flip flops
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Main person I remember, because I talked to her/

In the elevator of my building with me.

Dark tied up, frizzy hair, green shirt, jean shorts, sandals, but velcro. No toenail polish.

Very nice girl. Hope to see her again soon.

I saw others, but they were just "Fleeting moments"

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Walking down the main street in town.

A beautiful long haired blond woman, in a long pink dress. The woman was wearing flip fops, but I dont remember what color her toenails were

Another woman, details are sketchy of her looks because I only saw her for a second, I saw her soles with her feet flipping and flopping out of her flip flops

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links