Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Foot Sighting Of 2023 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: First Foot Sighting Of 2023
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw many feet today, but the two I remember.

A girl with blue toenail polish walked by me on a main straet in town. I forget what she was wearing.

In the elevator of my building on the way up to my apartment just before.

A woman who was probably in her 40s or 50s, with long, wavy , frizzy hair, got out to the elevator, and her feet were flipping and flopping out of her shoes.

Just recalled this.

On another main street.

A woman I saw had light red toenails. I dont even remember what the woman looked like exactly, but from what I remember she was pretty cute.

Ah, summer for people with foot fetishes is so distracting lol

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman in a print dress in a place I was eating in.

Blonde hair, it looked like she was directing a family party.

I saw her feet through sandals, but could not get a clear enough view to see her toenails or any of that

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Quite a few sightings when I went on just before.

A woman waiting for an elveator in my building, with black flip flops

Another woman walking down the the street with black sandals.

A woman with I think, pink or white sandals, obscured by a baby stroller.

Another woman flipping and fliopping out of flip flops, with some view of her soles, as I was walking along

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Today,

A woman dressed in black,. including black sandals/flip flop type shoes, getting out of the elevator in my building, tan with black hair.

Another woman, in the distance, with her feet flipping and flopping out of her shoes.

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Just now.

A woman with long black hair, a long red dress, and I think, flip flops, with pink or light red toenails.

I know that I saw her feet, but the truth is, that this woman was so beautiful, bntween her long black hair, suntan, and long red dress, I more focused on those than I did on her feet

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

A beautiful sighting in the elevator of my building, that I believe I've seen and posted about before.

There is a woman in my building with dark blonde hair, who looks like the actress Elke Somber when Ms Somer was young. She was in the elevator with me, and she was wearing shoes that were not really "flip flops" but rather, they were no back sandals, which were flipping and flopping off her feet, which gave me a view of her soles as she walked. I dont remember what color toenail polish she was wearing, but this was a beautiful sight.

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Two other sightings today.

A girl with long dark hair, in Gold toe shoes /sandals walking out of Target.

Another girl near my apartment, with jean shorts, and a tan shirt, flipping and flopping out of flip flops

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

A woman with reddish, long/wavy. curly hair.

Wearing black vinyl sandals.

Could not get a great look at her toenails, maybe red.

Cute woman

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Today I saw a woman with red thin hair, mostly from a distance.

This woman was wearing black strap shoes, like vinyl strap.

I could not get close enough to see her toenails, but she was cute.

Edit. Later on this same day, I went out to dinner, and as I was walking home, I saw a woman who looked like the actress Gyneth Paltrow, in flip flops or sandals, very nice sighting

[ July 12, 2023, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

A woman outside Target in a long black dress today.

Dark hair, feet flipping and flopping out of what looked like open back closed toe shoes.

I was able to see a bit of her soles as she was walking

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

In town today, I forget exactly where, because all I remember are the feet lol.

A girl with long dark blond hair, very long hair in the back.

She was wearing, flower type sandals, and I saw her feet through the sandals.

There was also another girl I remember, on the main street in town, whose feet were flipping and flopping out of the sandals, and I could see the soles of the girl's feet. I dont remember any details about the girl Oh well! lol

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

In the elevator of my building early this morning, as I was going down to get a bagel.

A woman who lives in my building, who was walking her dog. I've seen this woman before.

Light brown hair, sandals, bare feet. Could not see her toenails in depth as I did not want to freak her out by having her think I was staring.

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

I saw other feet today, but I was walking around, so I did not recall all of them.

However, the main pair of feet that I recall.

A woman with blond hair, in a blue and white print dress, wearing flip flops, with her feet flipping and flopping out of the shoes. I did not see her toenail polish

Edit There were others of course, but the main pair of feet I saw on my "second walk outside" were

A woman with blondish/grey hair in sandals, black I believe. Again, could not recall toenail polish

[ July 15, 2023, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

I could not get a good sighting of the woman's face, because it was pouring in NYC today, and everyone was using umbrellas.

I walked past a woman who had the most beautiful red polished toenails.

I think she might have had dark hair, but again, the view was obscured by her huge umbrella.

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

In the pharmacy just before.

A woman dressed in an all purple outfit.

Blonde hair I think. Her outfit caught my attention more than her hair.

What I did notice, this woman was wearing very open sandals, where one could see all of her bare feet, and the sandals barely covered anything. I believe her toenails were red.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links