Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Foot Sighting Of 2023 (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: First Foot Sighting Of 2023
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blonde girl, black dress with polkadots. Flip flops with feet flipping and flopping out, where I could see the soles. Dont recall toenail polish
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walking up the main road in my town near stores.

Long red hair,. dressed in black.

Very open sandals , could see a lot of the foot.

Red toenails.

I also saw a bit of an older woman, with her feet flipping and flopping from the shoes, where the bare soles could be seen

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

A bit fuzzy, because I've been on the phone literally all day since I saw these earlier today, but as I remember.

Long dark brown hair, dress, with soles flipping and flopping out of flip flops.

Thats the main one.

If I think of others, I will post

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Second outing, second sighting of the day.

Simple blond hair, jeans., jean jacket, pale white feet, no toenail polish, inside simple light brown sandals

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Asian woman, medium blue color dress.

feet flipping and flopping out of open backed shoes.

Could not see toenail polish.

Very cute woman

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Another very nice sighting.

Long dark hair, jeans, white shirt, very open shoes, no polish

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

On the way home from the market.

An Asian Woman.

The backs of her soles/feet were flipping and flopping out of open back shoes,.

I could see a bit of her soles as this was happening

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Very pretty woman in the elevator.

Long dark hair

Maybe slightly on the BBW side.

Flip flops, and dark red polished toenails

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

I saw a few feet today.

The details were fuzzy because I was walking by the women fast, but, it was 70 degrees today here in NYC.

I believe that one of the women had green pants on, and reddish brown hair. Her sandals/open shoes showed her feet. I could not see her toenail polish because the viewing was too quick.

There were, I believe, one or two other women who I came in contact with, but again, quick view.

The temps this weekend are expected to be in the high 70s and low 80s, very warm for late October.

After that, temps will drop dramatically, and I would not be surprised if the women's feet were then covered, and not in good view anymore

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links