Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Foot Sighting Of 2023 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: First Foot Sighting Of 2023
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another nice foot sighting on the main street in town.

I believe the woman was a light skinned African American woman.

Wearing sandals with a heel, and her toes, which were turned away from me, were silver color.

Very nice view

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an "If I remember correctly post"

On a side street on the way to a place I eat in regularly a woman wearing tan pants, and I believe black flip flops, with red polished toenails. (I believe her hair was auburn)

Another sighting early this morning was a woman with blondish /grey hair walking her dog, in flip flops, but I could not see details of her feet

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Today's best view.

Walking right past me.

Was a light skinned African American woman, with sea blue polished toenails, and sandals with several black straps on them.

Another decent view.

A woman with brown hair, and more conventional sandals, and red polished toenails.

The first girl was the best view today

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

From what I remember, and from a distance.

A woman with long dark hair, in a long red dress, wearing what I think were either black flip flops or sandals. I could not see her toenails, but the other part is what I saw

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Another fuzzy memory one, but.

A girl in a white and blue print dress.

Reddish brown hair as I recall.

White sandals, I forget what color toenail polish

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Sightings today.

First girl in black shorts, black flip flops, and what looked like an army green type shirt, with blond tied up hair.

Another girl with long tied up hair, light brown I believe, with "Croc" type open toe sandals, and a long dress, red I believe.

I could not see the toenail polish on either woman, but they were both beautiful

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

The main person I saw today was a tall woman with her hair up, curly/frizzy, very tall, with dark hair, wearing sandals
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Also, just before on the way home.

A girl in what looked like jean shorts, and white sandals. Could not tell the foot details, but she had also wavy hair tied up, and looked very cute

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

A girl with long blonde hair, up, I believe, unfortunately with a guy's arm around her wearing, what looked like fleece beige slippers, could not tell toenail polish
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

A girl with blonde hair, and gold open toe shoes, with pink toenails.

Fuzzier, because I have other things on my mind, but , two dark haired girls in sandals.

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

The best sighting today.

I have a neighbor with long blonde hair, who I think looks like the actress Elke Somer, or at least that is who I think this woman looks like.

Anyhow. She is tall, and long blonde hair.

Today she was wearing flip flops, and I saw her feet of course. I could not get a close stare, so I could not see what color her toenail polish was.

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Two notable sighings today.

A dark haired girl, with jeans, and flip flops. Could not see toenail polish.

From the back, so could not see foot details, but.

A girl, blonde I think. wearing what looked like strap sandals, with red pants or dress, and black shirt., Tied up hair

Another sighting near the market.

Asian or mixed race girl.

Dark hair, long red dress, black heeled open toe shoes. Could not see toenail polish clearly

[ August 06, 2023, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Walking down a main street in my town.

Blond hair, long green dress, black very open sandals, could not see face, so could not tell how young or old. My guess, not very young, not very old

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Very nice view this time.

A woman with dark blond bair, and a print dress.

Feet in flip flops, flipping and flopping out, so I could get a good view of the soles.

Do not recall toenail polish

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

The nicest view today.

A woman, tied up dark hair, white shirt, peach shorts, black velcro saldals. Could not see toenail polish

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links