Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10... (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10...
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
300 and Dog Soldiers - both fucking mint films - both a perfect 10 out of 10

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The VOLTRON colllection. Currently on Episode 23 and still a long way to go.... Good to see the series from the beginning coz when I was little, I've always wondered how Sven left and the Princess took over the blue lion... Missed a few episodes around that time...

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AIR GUITAR NATION (06) ? When I saw the cover at the video store, I was like "You gotta be kidding me [Roll Eyes] ?... What started out as a jokingly fun event has escillated into somthing more with world stage interest....

I play a pretty mean air guitar [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the horrible movie "Be Kind Rewind" with Jack Black. Actually I could only make it through half of it. Completely unfunny. 1 star for the bit I made it through.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

8 out of 10 for me...

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
 -

8 out of 10 for me...

WHOA!!!! Haven't seen this thread in a long time.......

I'll keep an eye out for this flick [Smile]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Over a month and a half span, watched all 6 seasons of 24.... JACK BAUER IS THE MAN!!!!! Crazy ass Mo'fo

-

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Haven't seen this thread in a long time.......

Yeah, I just had to bring it back from the dead after I saw that dreadful Jack Black movie last night. I figured it was worth warning the world about to not waste 90 minutes of their life on.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Haven't seen this thread in a long time.......

Yeah, I just had to bring it back from the dead after I saw that dreadful Jack Black movie last night. I figured it was worth warning the world about to not waste 90 minutes of their life on.
You mentioning that, now sorta makes me wanna watch it outta curiosity. But I won't.... although might watch it if it were playing free on T.V or the DVD store monitors.

Should start up another thread for movies to look out for that are total crap so alot of us won't waste any time on them.... don't you think? [Wink]

P.S. Hope you didn't have a run-in with Jack Black and now your dogging his movie coz of somthin' negative he said or did to you personally [Tongue]

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links