Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10... (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10...
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Song Hier Kommt Alex inspired me to watch it for the first time... Not bad... Can't believe that they let this much titty in the mainstream back in '71'....

-

6.5/10

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Can't believe that they let this much titty in the mainstream back in '71'....
Well, those days were better than today...bare women (and even men) were considered progressive art at the end of the 60s and early 70s.
Itīs only since about the last 15 years that put a big ban on bare breasts....especially over in the prude USA (sorry, no offence). Luckily over here in Germany/Europe it`s still quite liberal and even normal to show female breasts...even boring tv-thrillers show them in almost every episode...although it is getting a bit less than in the 70s/early 80s.
There was a time here when nobody would care at all when tits were shown...I even remember a children`s comedy movie that had them in it.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched the Rambo trilogy as well as the Hannibal Lecter series..except for Red Dragon..which Im currently reading...both Rambo and Hannibal Lecter movies were 10 out of 10..cant wait to see the new Rambo in theatres!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Of course - 8/10 [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nightwish: End Of An Era

10/10

The last concert with lead singer Tarja Turunen. I can't recommend this band enough. Excellent symphonic metal band.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dexter easily a 10
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Tattooist... [Hop] Based in my hometown [Hop] Ok flick... 7/10

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Deathwish" - Charles Bronson (1974)

I'll give it a 6.5 out of 10.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
The Song Hier Kommt Alex inspired me to watch it for the first time... Not bad... Can't believe that they let this much titty in the mainstream back in '71'....

6.5/10

That movie was originally slated to be slapped with an "X" rating when it was to be released. Kubrick cut some of the T & A out to get it reduced to an "R." Surprisingly enough all the wanton violence didn't factor in to the "X" at that time! [Laugh]

I had just watched it again myself a few weeks ago. I think I first saw it over 20 years ago when I was in high school. If you want to get another film from that era that was originally an "X" rated one, but cut back to an "R" try "The Midnight Cowboy."

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hot Fuzz"...British movie by the guys who brought you "Shaun of the Dead".
I give it 7/10...liked "Shaun of..." better.

-Hal-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:If you want to get another film from that era that was originally an "X" rated one, but cut back to an "R" try "The Midnight Cowboy."
Yeah but Midnight Cowboy sucks.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
"Hot Fuzz"...British movie by the guys who brought you "Shaun of the Dead".
I give it 7/10...liked "Shaun of..." better.

-Hal-

-

I loved Hot Fuzz. I went to see it at the theatre and as soon as I got home I watched Shaun Of The Dead. Can't wait to see what they come up with next.
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

The Star Wars Holiday Special. Supposedly really bad but I actually liked it. I'd give it a 6/10. It could have been better without the musical numbers.
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

POPCORN (2007) ... I generally liked it. Your typical nerdy type dude falls for and goes for "The Girl" within' the cinema type environment... alot goings on to keep you entertained.... 8/10 [Thumbs Up]

Enjoyed the special features aswell [Smile]

-

--------------------

Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bluetolover -

If you like the Hannibal series, did that include Manhunter? It is original to Red Dawn. Michael Mann flick always great soundtracks and lighting. Brian Cox plays Hannibal and was excellent.

If I had to choose a movie or so..just watched the Bourne series in HD for all the European cities I'd love to see!

The number 23 had parts with amazing lighting, The Suicide girl parts

Reign over Me, I know why a lot of DPs choose NY as the backdrop.

The Boxer - DDL is right up there with Sean Penn.

Eternal Sunshine - just ex cinemaphotography

inTreatment has the kwan Rodrigo Garcia as writer/director - One set so it is all dialogue and rigorous communication. "love with a sword."

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links