Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10... (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What was the last thing you saw on DVD/VIDEO?.. And if you can a mark outta 10...
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Astronaut Farmer" Excellent movie where a dream becomes a reality overcomming alotta lifes major osticles....

I give it a 8.5 Outta 10 [Thumbs Up]

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"OUTLAW" Pretty satisfying flick... Action, Drama, Thriller all rolled into one...

I give this a 7 outta 10 [Smile]

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not i watched a little bit of a sappy love story called "Catch and Release" and it wasn't bad especially since in many scenes Jennifer Garner was barefoot or wearing revealing shoes. I would give it an 8 out of 10 because of Jennifer's peds.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched probably the greatest sci-fi movie ever (next to 2001), Blade Runner on beautiful blu-ray. Worth every penny! 10/10!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently landed Savannah Smiles on DVD, and watched it yesterday.

-

I'd seen the movie on cable when I was a kid, and I'll admit that I cried at the ending...it was a happy/sad bitter-sweet ending to say the least. I figured that surely, 20+ years later, that I'd be a jaded and hate-filled enough of a bitter old man to not have it faze me again.

Boy was I wrong...once Alvie sat down beside Savannah and told her that he had to go away for a while...that is, he knew his arrest was imminent and that he'd never see her again...man, the waterworks bursted forth! I cried like a little girl with a skinned knee! [Cry]

Am I embarrassed about it? No way. If you can sit and watch this movie, and not have it get to you at least a very little bit, then you'd better breathe on a mirror and check to see if you fogged it up to make sure you're still alive.

Sure, like every movie out there it's got its flaws, but once the likeability of the characters and the sympathy for their situations sets in, these flaws shouldn't bother you in the least.

History in the making folks...I'm giving this movie a perfect 10 out of 10...and believe it or not there's no barefoot girls, no shoot-outs, no monsters, no violence, and no filthy language to be had in it...it's just a great movie that I think everybody needs to see.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

I'm sure this is liked by alotta people... BUT.... not me... Not my kind of movie.. I ain't gonna rate this one... [Bump]

-

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Montana Sky.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Ratatouille.. Not too sure If it was the mood I was in, But I hardly ever rate movies this high [Eek!] "9.5/10" [Thumbs Up]

-

--------------------

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck chuck on blu-ray

prolly 8-10

jessica alba is so hot

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Kristy
Board Regular
Member # 14345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kristy   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I watched 28 Weeks Later the other night & would give it an 8 out of 10 for the action stuff, but there were some pretty silly plot holes and I hated the ending.

Apocalyptic, end of the world movies are my favorite theme, so I'll watch anything in this genre. I love seeing cities like London and NYC with empty sidewalks. I Am Legend (still in theatres) was great for that. Hunting deer in the middle of Times Square! Love it. [Smile]

--------------------
My personal site
My Clips 4 Sale

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sin City - 9/10

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Napoleon Dynamite.

Can`t rate this...I really enjoyed it (watched it the second time) but I guess you either totally love this movie or absolutely hate it.
It has some very absurd/bizarre humour. [Smile]

-Hal-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoot 'Em Up

Outrageous movie but its supposed to be that way. I really enjoyed it.

9 out of 10

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rawfeed's "Rest Stop" ...
I give it an 7/10 ... Great gore but story line was a bit full of holes ...

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

I can relate to alotta this [Big Grin] I give this a 8.5/10

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links