Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I Hate It When..... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: I Hate It When.....
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate it when you have been waiting WEEKS for this movie to come out. It's an R rated movie. You pay your money you get your snacks and just when it starts to get good you hear some KID screaming in the back row!!!!!!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I so would have went to the mang. and got free tickets for another show.

Yes I have... olol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when you get take-out (eg. Wendy's, KFC, Mc D's....etc) and when you get home they've forgotten something in the order....

Because of this happening 3 times plus, I check my order in the bag at the window before I drive off....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when they add too much comedy to comic book movies just so they can sell more tickets to the kids... Like for example both Fantastic Four movies, Spiderman 3 and all the Batman movies besides the original and Batman Begins. There is no place for humor in comic book movies unless it is based on the character's attitudes such as Tony Stark in Iron Man or Bruce Wayne's playboy-like lifestyle.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when you get something in your eye and you're nowhere NEAR a mirror to get it out. And it really sucks if you're just a person with long eyelashes.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really haven't followed this thread, but, I hate it when I'm out, usually in a super market, and I walk into somebody else's FART-CLOUD.
For several reasons I get out of the vacinity ASAP.. [Puke]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I really haven't followed this thread, but, I hate it when I'm out, usually in a super market, and I walk into somebody else's FART-CLOUD.

_fjb_

And someone else who walks by while your in the cloud, looks at you as if your the the one who did it. Now I hate that...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And someone else who walks by while your in the cloud, looks at you as if your the the one who did it."
Comment by FLS Z

Besides the smell, that's exactly one of the reasons I get the Hell outa' the area.

_fjb_ [Mad]

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when I take a big shit, and after I'm done, realize there's no toilet paper in the bathroom.

This has happened many times, and I still forget to double check before I sit down..

Disgusting I know, but it has to be said. [Cry]

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
I hate it when I take a big shit, and after I'm done, realize there's no toilet paper in the bathroom.

This has happened many times, and I still forget to double check before I sit down..

Disgusting I know, but it has to be said. [Cry]

haha once I saw written on an empty toilet paper roll "you're fucked" [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when my hand breaks through the toilet paper...no way in hell THAT was 2 ply! [Mad]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

I hate it when your mowing the lawn and run over dog/cat shit...

I haven't mowed the lawn in about 5 years coz we have a lawn-mowing man. Just remembered the smell coz while I was hangin' out the washing about 5mins ago a neighbour was doin' his lawn and a familiar cloud of shit smell came my way...

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

..."mowing the lawn and run over dog/cat shit"
Comment by FLS Z

That happens to me alot when I mow, especially the back yard.
What bothers me more than the smell is that the shit sticks to the wheel and makes the mower bump up and down and you have to stop and clean the wheel.

[Mad] [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

...Yeah and I also hate that part where the grass meets the concrete path/driveway, especially when it's a lil uneven trying not to get that KCRRRRRRR sound when it's blade vs concrete.....

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

^^ As bad as nails on a chalkboard to me. ^^

_fjb_

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links