Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Film/TV/Video Game Quotes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Film/TV/Video Game Quotes
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here you can put memorable lines from TV, Film and Video Games.

I'll start with memorable dialogue from the Metal Gear games

Solid Snake:
Gray Fox! Colonel, that ninja is Gray Fox! No doubt about it.
A surveillance camera?!
They're armed with five-five-sixers and pineapples.
If you're going to doubt yourself, I'll leave you here. [...] Never doubt yourself. Only let it make you stronger.
Metal Gear?! It can't be!
Invited? That's what you call sending armed soldiers after me?
Besides, some people just need killing.
I don't know what the heck my genes look like and I don't care. I operate on instinct.
You want to pull each other's ears? [to Vulcan Raven after Vulcan describes the Eskimo sport of ear-pulling]
This isn't glorious! It's just plain killing! Violence isn't a sport!
I don't like to waste bullets.
[when Meryl suggests that he can shoot her if she slows him down on his mission]
I'm just a man who's good at what he does: killing.
I never felt truly alive until I was staring death in the face.
Okay, let me try to say this another way: stay the hell out of my way.
(to Meryl) You haven't even taken the safety off, rookie.
They call mercenaries like us "Dogs of War." It's true; we're all for sale at some price or another. But you're different. Untamed, solitary. You're no dog. You're a wolf.
Rest easy. You'll die as the proud wolf you are.
I don't need a hankerchief…I don't have any more tears to shed.
I just didn't expect a world-class designer of military technology to be so... cute.
Don't worry. You'll land back on them once you meet me. The reality is no match for the legend, I'm afraid.
Let him talk. He doesn't have much time left.
I've never been interested in anyone else's life...
Other people just complicate my life. I don't like to get involved.
I caught a nice nap on this revolving bed of yours. Too bad I was sleeping alone.
See you in hell...Liquid. [An explosion occurs] That takes care of the cremation.
What are you doing! Don't think! Shoot!
Why are you calling me brother?! Who the hell are you?! [same line used in Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes]
A strong man doesn't need to read the future. He makes his own.
Enough with the proverbs ... I want to learn more about you.
Mei Ling.. You must think I'm garbage. [After submitting to Ocelot's torture.]
It was no big deal.
My real name is Dave, Otacon.
"My name is S... My name is Pliskin. Iroquois Pliskin, Lieutenant Junior Grade."
"We can tell other people about - having faith. What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future. "
"Changed sides? I don't recall saying I was on yours."
"You never asked."
"I'll think of something. There's no such thing as a witch."
"Brace yourself!"
"Diminished sense of reality, huh? VR training will do that."
"We've inherited freedom from all those people who fought for it."
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one in the same thing."
"No! That is not Solid Snake!"
That's a pretty good shot kid. Now how about aiming at the enemy? (Snake says this when Raiden shoots Snake while protecting Emma
(to naked Raiden) "Amazing how you walk around like that!"
"A legend is nothing but fiction. Someone tells, someone else hears it, everybody passes it on."
"There's no right part in murder. Not ever."
(While pointing a gun at Fortune) "You want eternal rest? I've got it right here".
"Save it, you're no brother of mine."
"We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy and sad history by its light."
"If you run out of ammo you can have mine, [points to bandanna] infinite ammo".
"She IS Lady Luck!!"
"Your orders, not mine."
"Kid, this is THE bomb disposal guy."
"Infinite ammo!" (When being asked by Raiden if he needs any ammo for himself)
"Emma! Raiden...You son of a..." (Snake says this if Raiden kills Emma.)

Naked Snake/Big Boss
"This is Snake. Kept you waiting, huh?"
"Home in time for dinner."
"Time for the snake to shed his skin."
"I do whatever I have to do to get the job done. I don't think about politics."
(To Ocelot) "I don't think you're cut out for an automatic in the first place. You tend to twist your elbow sideways to absorb the recoil. That's more of a revolver technique."
(About The Boss) "Enemy? We were together for 10 years, and now you tell me she's my enemy?"
"I don't know if I can trust anybody."
(To Ocelot) "It's a nice gun, I'll give you that. But the engraving gives you no tactical advantage whatsoever, unless you were planning to auction it off as a collector's item. And you're forgetting one more very basic thing... you don't have what it takes to kill me." (Referring not to will, but ammunition; Ocelot has forgotten to reload.)
"I believe because I have to. Even if it is a lie. That's part of my mission."
"I've never been interested in other people's lives."
"Does it have to be one or the other - love or hate?"
"Half of me belongs to The Boss."
"A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name."
"Is there a way to take off my pants?"
(To Granin) "You're crocked, aren'tcha?"
How does it taste?
DON'T SAY IT! (when Para-Medic is about to mention Dracula)
(To EVA, after being handed a customized Colt .45) ".45, huh? Incredible! The feeding ramp is polished to a mirror sheen, the slide's been reinforced, and the interlock with the frame is tightened for added precision. The sight system's original, too. The thumb safety is extended to make it easier on the finger. A long-type trigger with non-slip grooves... a ring hammer. The base of the trigger guard's been filed down for a higher grip... and not only that... nearly every part of this gun has been expertly crafted and customized.

Revolver Ocelot:
"That's Major Ocelot to you. And don't you forget it."
"An ocelot never lets his prey escape."
"Wha...? A female spy? This bitch is wearing perfume..."
"I hate to disappoint the Cobras but you're mine now. All of you, leave us! It's just you and me.
"12 shots... This time, I've got 12 shots."
"Reloading like this, it's a revolution."
"Thank you. Thank you, for teaching me the joy of the revolver."
"You were lucky. We'll meet again"
"I've been waiting for this"
"Fight like a man, Volgin."
"So you survived the Colonel's torture, eh? Watching this has made me realize something... it's really not that bad. It's the ultimate form of expression."
"It doesn't feel right to shoot an unarmed man... but I'll get over it."
"SON OF A BITCH!"
"You're not a snake, and I'm not an ocelot. We're men, with names."
"Until we meet again... John."
"Plain name, but I wont forget it."
"This reload time is exhilarating!"
"Gift of the silver tongue -- they say it's a mark of a good officer -- and of a liar. Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth."
"I am Shalashaska. Also called... Revolver Ocelot."
"This machine will be quite useful."
"Steal? No, no, I'm taking it back."
"The Colonel will be joining you soon....'comrade'..."
"You might be able to make it to the shore ..... if you swim for your lives."
"Yes, returned, to the Patriots."
"Sergei, looks like you were long overdue for retirement."
"Mother Russia can rot for all I care!"
(Possessed by Liquid Snake)
"Not so young anymore, eh, Snake? You're drowning in time. I know what it's like, brother."
"The price of physical prodigy... Few more years and you'll just be another dead clone of the old man. Our raw materials are vintage, brother. Big Boss was in his late fifties when they created his copies. But I -- I live on, through this arm."
"You don't have what it takes after all! You're going down, Snake! With this tanker!"
"There can only be room for one Snake, and one Big Boss

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I see someone is a Metal Gear fan...and I thought I was hardcore, god damn.

Anyway,

"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance." -Ryu

"Attack me if you dare, I will crush you." -Ken

"I am the strongest woman in the world!" -Chun Li

"Are you man enough to fight with me?" -Guile

"Can't you do better than that?" -E. Honda

"You are not a warrior; you are a beginner." -Sagat

"I will meditate, and then destroy you." -Dhalsim

"Seeing you in action is a joke." -Blanka

And though not a Film/TV/Video Game Quote as such, but still awesome:

"He could not 'andle my riddum." -Georges St. Pierre

"Matt Hughes, I am not impressed by performance." -Georges St. Pierre

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
snake? snake!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you talkin' to me -- Deniro in Taxi Driver.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toula Portokalos: Ma, Dad is so stubborn. What he says goes. "Ah, the man is the head of the house!"

Maria Portokalos: Let me tell you something, Toula. The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants.

(My Big Fat Greek Wedding)

Dolores Claiborne: Now, you listen to me, Mr. Grand High Poobah of Upper Buttcrack, I'm just about half-past give a shit with your fun and games.

(Dolores Claiborne)

Captain Spaulding: Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Mad-Men. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! Ha ha! It just tastes so damn good!

(House of 1000 Corpses)

[ July 12, 2008, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to bring this subject up later but you sooner... GREAT [Thumbs Up]
Maybe not word for word but should be close enough [Smile]

Terminator: "I'll be back...."

Predator: "Get to da chobba..."
----------------------------------------------
The Lost Boys..
"...Burn rubber, does not mean.... warp speed"
----------------------------------------------
Star Wars:

Episode IV (A New Hope)
Luke: "They're comming in too fast...."
------------------------
Ben: "Use the force Luke..... Let go Luke.... Luke trust me....."
H.Q: "Luke you swictched off your targeting computer, what's wrong?"
Luke: "Nothing, I'm O.K
------------------------
Darth Vader: "I have you now!!!"........ "WHAT!!!"
Han Solo: "Woooohooo!!!!....... You're all clear kid... now let's blow this thing and go home"

--------------------------------------
Empire Strikes Back:
Darth Vader "Luke... I am your father"

------------------------------------
Back To The Future:
Practicing a plan at the back of George Mcfly's house....
George: "Hey you, get your damn hands off her.." then strikes a geeky pose [Big Grin]
-----------------------------------
Doc: "One point twenty one Jigawatts!!!!!"
Rocky: "ADRIAN!!!!"
Grease:
Sonny: "You mean her jugs were bigger than Annettes?"
Kenickie: "Nobody's jugs are bigger than Annette's

....... more to come [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"All your base are belong to us!" [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'll kill them all sir" - Kurt Russell

Universal Soldier

Fucking gold line...the woman asked him what he was going to do when there was about a platoon of men invading the planet to kill anybody they found...he replied with that line!

"Give them nothing...but TAKE from them EVERYTHING!!" - King Leonidas

"This is SPARTA!!" King Leonidas

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"i want to name her dottie...after my wife because it is a bloodsucking life killer from which there is NO escape"

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best movie quotes EVER came from 1987's "Full Metal Jacket" and all were from Gunnery Sergeant Hartman:
 -

"Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!"

"Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few marines! God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand? "

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that? "

"Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk."

"Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private, Joker! I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!"

"You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!"

"I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you. "

"Private Pyle I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-fucking-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you! ONE! TWO! THREE!"

"Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful. Port, hut!"

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck LD! I need to be slapped I didn't remember that AMAZING movie! Fucking hilarious! This post just made my day!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King Leonidas: Spartans! Eat hearty, for tonight we dine in HELL!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to be slapped twice....Full Metal Jacket is one of my all-time favorite movies, and I can practically recite verbatim the entire boot camp scene.

"....Ohhhh!? J'you wanna play rough!? O-kay....say hello... to my lil' frien'!!" -Tony Montana, from Scarface

"Stick around." -Dutch from Predator, when Arnold sticks a guy to a post by throwing a friggin' machete at the dude.

"Whoa...you were almost a Jill Sandwich." -Barry Burton, from Resident Evil, one of the most infamous lines in the entire series.

"Claire! I'm glad to see you're still among the living." -Leon S. Kennedy, from Resident Evil 2, expressing his relief and copping a feel all at once.

"You spoony bard!" -Cid, from Final Fantasy IV, a celebrated line in FF history.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Upon loosing: "You've got a lot to learn before you beat me, try again kiddo"
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

"...We're fighting for our right to live... to exist....

And should we win the day.... the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday.... but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our INDEPENDENCE DAY!

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links