Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Film/TV/Video Game Quotes (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Film/TV/Video Game Quotes
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harold & Kumar Go To Whitecastle.... Freak Show scene...

-

Freak Show: "It's gonna take me a while to fix up the car there, so...... if you boys like, you can go inside and get yourselves something to drink, wash up, fuck my wife, watch TV - anything you want......... Mi casa, su casa....... Just don't do anything the good Lord wouldn't do.

Harold: "Thank you...... We're gonna die. He's going to kill us...... We're gonna die."

Kumar: "Dude, am I deaf..... or did he just say we get to fuck his wife?"

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ain't got time to bleed----Jessie "the Body" Ventura in Predator.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Action Hero
 -

Jack Slater: "Drug bust? You must be joking.
My cousin Frank lives here. The only drugs he has is aspirin. If you touch that front door, you are going to need them."

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing, always be closing.

A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have you attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, because it's FUCK or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision for Christ? And Action.

-Blake(Alec Baldwin) in Glengarry Glen Ross

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe there is a hero in all of us---- Aunt May in Spiderman 2

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

The Breakfast Club

-

Principal Vernon: "Don't mess with the bull young man, you'll get the horns."

--------------------

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Screw you guys. I'm goin' home." -Cartman

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

"Me and Jenny was like peas and carrots again"--- Forrest Gump

--------------------

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my name is Michael J. Caboose and i hate babies~~~~ red vs blue season 3

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out---Knocked Up

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...it's an infamnnia!"____Tataglia

"Tataglia is a pimp!"____Vito Corleone

"I did not know until this very day...it was Barzini all along."____Vito Corleone

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Optimus Prime: "Autobots..... transform and roll out!"

-

--------------------

Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good quotes! Man I loved Full Metal Jacket! Here's a few more:

"I outta drag you out there and FEED you to those things!" - Ben, Night of the Living Dead

"At every turn you demonstrate the necessity for your extermination!" - Sarris, Galaxy Quest

...and the granddaddy of them all...

"Wait for a sign from Gozer the Traveller; he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a large and moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him -- that of a Giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you!" - Louis Tully, Ghostbusters

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Seth - I am so jealous you got to suck on those tits when you were younger.

Evans - Yeah, well at least you got to suck on your dad's dick.----- Superbad

--------------------

jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Lo, there do I see my father.
'Lo, there do I see My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.
'Lo, there do I see The line of my people...
Back to the beginning.
'Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them.
In the halls of Valhalla...
Where the brave...
May live...
...forever
- Thirteenth Warrior

Where Is The Horse And The Rider?
Where Is The Horn That Was Blowing?
They Have Passed Like Rain On The Mountains, Like Wind In The Meadow.
The Days Have Have Come Down In The West, Behind The Hills, Into Shadow.
How Did It Come To This?
- LOTR Twin Towers

We Spartans have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
- Kind Leonidas

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links