Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Film/TV/Video Game Quotes (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Film/TV/Video Game Quotes
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go ahead. Make my day. -"Dirty" Harry Callahan

"Ain't gettin' no rematch."
"Don't want one."
- Apollo Creed and Rocky Balboa exchanging words at the end of their first fight.

"Do you expect me to talk?"
"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."
- Goldfinger taunting Bond in Goldfinger

"I will break you."
- Ivan Drago to Rocky right before their fight.

"My name is Pussy Galore."
"I musht be dreaming."
- Bond aboard Goldfinger's private jet, meeting Pussy Galore for the first time after coming to.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My missus made me aware of this one which is a famous one. I hate the movie Dirty Dancing....

Johnny: "Nobody puts baby in the corner"

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I eat green berets for breakfast....and right now im REALLY HUNGRY-Arnold Schwarzenegger Commando

Nice night for a walk eh? Wash day tomorrow nothing clean right? Hey I think this guys a couple cans short of a 6pack right? Your clothes give them to me NOW!-Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator

I ain't got time to bleed-Jesse Ventura Predator

What now? let me tell you what now? Im gonna call a couple of hard pipe hittin niggas to go to work on the holmes here, with a pair of pliars and a blow torch. YOU HEAR ME TALKIN HILL BILLY BOY!? I AINT THREW WITH YOU BY DAMN SIGHT! Im gonna get medieval on your ass.-Ving Rhames Pulp Fiction

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvntoes:
I eat green berets for breakfast....and right now im REALLY HUNGRY-Arnold Schwarzenegger Commando

Nice night for a walk eh? Wash day tomorrow nothing clean right? Hey I think this guys a couple cans short of a 6pack right? Your clothes give them to me NOW!-Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator

I ain't got time to bleed-Jesse Ventura Predator

I like these 3 typical lines from Arney movies [Laugh] ... I know he has alot more... I'll try get a couple in on my next hit [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´m sure LeDaemon will know this one [Wink]

Sybil: If you'd just look.
Basil: I have looked. There's no celery, there's no grapes, ... walnuts! That's a laugh, easier to find a packet of sliced hippopotamus in suitcase sauce than a walnut in this bloody kitchen.
Sybil: Now, we've got apples.
Basil: Oh, terrific! Let's celebrate! We'll have an apple party: Everybody brings his own apple and stuffs it down somebody's throat.

-Hal-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby, the other white meat!!!---- Fat Bastard

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Pic sez it all....

-

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why So Serious?..... The Joker (the Dark Knight) Health Ledger's joker made Jack Nicholsons look like a real Joke....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Steve Carell in Forty Year Old Virgin....

Steve Carell... There's something wrong with her Underwear...

Seth Rogan... Yeah they're not in my mouth.

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I´m sure LeDaemon will know this one [Wink]

Basil: Well, may I ask what you were hoping to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom-window? Sidney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest? sweeping majestically?
Mrs Richards: Don't be silly. I expect to be able to see the sea.
Basil: You can see the sea. It's over there between the land and the sky.
Mrs Richards: You call that a view?
Basil Fawlty: Well perhaps you should consider moving to a hotel closer to the sea, preferably in it.

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Why So Serious?..... The Joker (the Dark Knight) Health Ledger's joker made Jack Nicholsons look like a real Joke....

QFT

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Sgt. Schultz: "I see nothing... nothing!!!!"

-

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

I see dead people --- Sixth sense

I see White people --- Scary Movie 2

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

^^ Good one Cain... Like some of these spoof movies that dogg on mainstream flicks...

From the movie "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood"

Note: I ain't racist

Local store scene...

White dude walks in the store past the door sensor : (sound) Ding dong!

Then Loc Dog and his brother walk in: (along with sound) Neeg errz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftNdbVmJF4Y&feature=related

Asian store attendant: "Hurry up and buy!"

-----------------------------

Loc Dog: "....how much for this candy bar."

Store attendant: "Fie dollar"

Loc: "What! Better give me some Sucki-Sucky with that $5, some Love me long time or sumthin'"

[ July 28, 2008, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

If he dies, he dies.... Ivan Drago, Rocky 4

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links