Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Corrupt a wish game (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Corrupt a wish game
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted, you can do it with 5

i wish i had more energy

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
syd67
Board Regular
Member # 36571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for syd67   Email syd67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but you become so productive at work, that your fellow employees conspire to have you fired.

I wish I could play bass like Geddy Lee.

--------------------
http://forums.security-forum.net/index.php?referrerid=221879
Free passes!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but you also have to LOOK like Geddy Lee.

I wish someone would do my laundry.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted you now have to pay 150% tax on it

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you didnt make a wish keyfeet!

I wish mosquitoes didnt love me so much!

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. They now hate you and bite you more than ever!

I wish for bright sunny weather for my hometown.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted: Its Bright Sunny & 125 degrees HOT in your hometown!

I wish, I could have any girl that I lust for, and I could have my way with her & her feet.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted but she was hit by a car 1 hour after meeting

I wish I could stop smoking

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. In your efforts to quit you get addicted to nicotine gum.

I wish for a good night's sleep.

--------------------

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, it's so good you don't wake up. RIP cfg [Cry]

I wish there wasn't a mouse in my house

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted but in your journey to get rid of it your house becomes over populated with cats.

I wish I could win the lottery

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but so do 10million other people and your prize collection amounts to about $4 [Big Grin]

I wish for a brand new 3D TV.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

^^^^
oops [Blush]

granted, but you have no way of obtaining the glasses.

i wish girls would fantasize about me.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

granted... but they're either the wrong type of girls (think 300lbs in a size 6 tank top) or the wrong kind of fantasies (*Psycho theme*)

I wish I was given my degree tomorrow and could skip the last two years of uni

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Granted. But you can't get a job because you are less qualified than your competition who took the last two years of courses.

I wish Athena K would clear her pm box so she can see the pointless "how are you?" message I've been trying to send for the last week!

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links