Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Corrupt a wish game (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Corrupt a wish game
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted - You are now at one of the most beautiful beachs in the world in the middle of winter, in the middle of the night during a Typhoon seconds away from being hit by a Tsunami.

I wish for a glass of ice cold coke.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. But it's that shitty Coke from Spain and it just doesn't taste anything like coke.

I would like a McGangbang [Big Grin]

(It's a double cheeseburger and you wedge in the chicken from a chicken burger between them. Then make a chip batch from the remaining bread [Big Grin] )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted - But while in the process, all the male workers behind the counter jammed their manhood between the top bun and the rest literally fucking it thus creating your McGangbang via a real McGangbang [Mmm] ...lol [Tongue]

I wish I could turn my head 360° so I can see my back while shaving it [Blush] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted but you cant turn it back

i wish i could have some chocolate

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Granted, but the chocolate came from a Chinese candy maker and is contaminated with worms.

I wish my vision was 20/20.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. You're-colour blind and are thus forbidden from driving meaning it's impossible for you to get to work and you get fired/don't make enough money if you're self-employed, thus losing your family, wife and parrot, Timothy.

I wish for one of those fit Crunchie ice creams [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted but its the last one ever get, and accidentally drop it in a lake

i wish i could hit high notes

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, in a freak industrial accident your nuts were crushed in a vice. You sing a wonderful falsetto.

I wish the person posting next to corrupt my wish would slip on a banana peel and go headfirst into a empty swimming pool.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Granted. It was a spectacular dive and awarded with 10 points from each judge and a lifetime of endorsements.

I wish for enough blood to go to my brain AND erection at the same time.

--------------------
 -

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

first off, why?

but granted, you are now a geek who cant get any girls

i wish prince would put on a privite concert for me and my buddies

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Granted, but going in a new musical direction Prince performs unplugged for you all with accordions and cowbells singing in Swahili old gospel tunes.

I wish every week had a three day weekend.

--------------------

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but every single three day weekend is that dreaded weekend after Thanksgiving and you're stuck at the mall the entire time.

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who was cute and I would call her.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Granted. You are now a lyric lost in the abyss.
I wis I cold sleep better.

--------------------
 -

luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted but you wake up 7 years later and cant get a boner. not to mention they banned all erectile dysfunction medication.

i wish i had a 50 inch samsung TV

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

granted but you decided not to get any type of warranty on it, and put it up yourself, and you break it

i wish i could smash a car whose alarm is so loud and annoying

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links