Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Corrupt a wish game (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Corrupt a wish game
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do and it belongs to this guy who just happens to be standing behind you as you finish up wrecking his car.

-

I wish all my debt was paid off in full.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted - you are now debt free, suddenly a stampede of wild unicorns bashed and trampled half your house and fairies started stealing your roof tiles (corrogated iron sections whatever the case maybe). I'd like to hear the story you're gonna tell the insurance officer [Tongue]

I wish a breifcase full of a million dollars would just show up on my doorstep [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. But it is full of one million Zimbabwean Dollars, which after the last inflation is only worth about 20 US-Dollar.

I wish for a new photo camera.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Granted. But it is full of one million Zimbabwean Dollars, which after the last inflation is only worth about 20 US-Dollar.

Hey, I doubt anyone would turn their noses up at 20 dollars [Big Grin]

As to your wish: I grant it...but every time you point it at a foot, it turns off.

I wish for a mansion [Smile] (Haunted or otherwise)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted, but your old as shit, and the mansion is a retirement home

i wish there was an international "spencer pratt doesn't exist" day

(oh and for a laugh, google "spencer pratt+douchebag")

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but every other day is Spencer Pratt in your face 24/7 day.

I wish my rent wouldn't have been raised next month.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but it raises five times the normal amount the following month.

I wish jobs would find me, as opposed to me finding a job.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. You clean up poop.

I wish that all female feet were attractive, not just...the attractive ones.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but they all have faces like Rosie O'Donnell and never shut the hell up.

I wish I would have started boxing when I was a kid.

(Seriously, I think I would have been really good. I'm too old to start now)

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted, you never got good at it.

i wish i could fly

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted: but youre crap at landing. SPLAT

i wish my sheets were dry

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

granted but there so dry that they are no longer soft and break when you fold them

i wish i could go back in time

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Granted, but you find yourself in the trenches at the Battle of the Somme (World War I)...and you're about to go over the top in the first wave.

I wish I had a couple more pairs of shoes, I only own two pairs at the moment.

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted: None of them fit you

I wish I didn't get tired or sleepy

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
Granted: None of them fit you

I wish I didn't get tired or sleepy

granted: you fall asleep at random times with no warning

I WISH THE CROWS GET INTO THE GRAND FINAL (aussie rules [Big Grin] )

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links