Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 48)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Andre2005,

It's easy! You can post your pic on imagebam.com, so you get the link (the BB-Code one, something like this:

[URL = http://www.imagebam.com/image/fc7b98129704323][IMG]http://thumbnails33.imagebam.com/12971/fc7b98129704323.jpg [/IMG][/URL]

and paste here [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx ur highness!!!! [Smile]
sole kisses

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx ur highness!!!! [Smile]
sole kisses

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCy:
FootLover36 and Newtoallthis

That's nice to see you, guys [Smile] Nice pics!!

Thanks PrincessCy!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and Nynjastarr

-

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footmirer:
Me and Nynjastarr

-

Awww Happy couple!!! Nice pic of the two of you.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! :-)
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick67
Loyal Member
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love you princess great to see you - you loook absolutely stunning like your feet
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi PrincessCy,

Thanks! I will give it a try today! Great new pictures in the contribution section. Your profile picture is hot!

quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCy:
Hi Andre2005,

It's easy! You can post your pic on imagebam.com, so you get the link (the BB-Code one, something like this:

[URL = http://www.imagebam.com/image/fc7b98129704323][IMG]http://thumbnails33.imagebam.com/12971/fc7b98129704323.jpg [/IMG][/URL]

and paste here [Wink]

Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll post a better picture later.

-

Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been awhile since I've posted a pic here of myself and as a result of my various absences due to aging ill parents and other daily responsibilities... I just recently did a few things that truly helped me to relax and relieve some of my "stress"...

This first pic was just taken on saturday --
Highly recommend trying it!

-

This next pic was taken on 5/10/11 and we ended up with 5 mahi mahi and 1 wahoo (probably spelled wahoo wrong but it matched how I felt ... Wa----hoooo!!!)

-

And of course, those of you who know a little about me, know I am a scuba diver and love it! This was special because when you're diving you can never get up close and personal with a Sting Ray!

-

So I'm sure now you've seen enough of me! LOL
Here's to summer getting here soon -- The east coast is still struggling to find that warm cozy weather!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
MMMMMMMMMM! I wanna jump into the moniter!

Why not just get in your car and drive a few hours? LOL I know -- it's more than a few!

Thanks for wonderful compliment Spotlight!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, perfectpeds, I hope that that Stingray was de-stingerized; that's how Steve Irwin bought the farm.
[Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Damn, perfectpeds, I hope that that Stingray was de-stingerized; that's how Steve Irwin bought the farm.
[Confused]

Steve Irwin was riding the back of a much larger stingray but yes, they get their "barbs" trimmed regularly! They are stronger than one might think! But I love them!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Very cute! - and the feet in the pic aren't bad either! LOL

--------------------

This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links