Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 44)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-

-

-

-

-

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rastra:
i dont like FBBs feet..they dont look feminie its all veiny and hard

Same here. I have never seen any that did not look like the soles had been pounded flat. There is no roundness to their heels, typically; they are callused to the point where it looks like they would feel like sandpaper. All the elasticity looks like it has gone out of the flesh, typically. I also do not like the muscularity of the women's bodies at all. But I guess some people out there do, for sure.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome,Ilove it..I'm going to a show on the 17th Ill try to get some good pics..

[ October 04, 2009, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: joebond ]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not all FBB have veiny feet. Take it from a strongman that knows.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't help but think of Arnie when i look at those pics, I like girls so that image doesn't help xD
Not for me thanks.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
REALLY feeling these Shereen pics. loving those soles [Mmm] . this seems to be the best set so far. to my knowledge haven't seen any close up of soles as this. does she offer sessions? saw her with the guy under her feet

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
 -

WTF is up with her skin?!
This picture looks like a Monty Python collage animation!! [Confused]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really nice job thanks eff

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
idk about you guys, but I would like to bone. a body builder chick.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

quote:
Originally posted by PrimeFootWorship:
REALLY feeling these Shereen pics. loving those soles [Mmm] . this seems to be the best set so far. to my knowledge haven't seen any close up of soles as this. does she offer sessions? saw her with the guy under her feet

As a matter of fact she does, check out her website (dominiquedanger.com) and you should be able to get more info.
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! Shereen's feet are crazy awesome!! Have any more you can post?
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

I dont know....I'll look.

For the life of me, I cant understand how someone could look at her feet and think of men???
(one of the earlier posts)

Oh well.

I'll see what I can find for you. [Thumbs Up]

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links