Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 45)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohman, I'm loving those Jennifer Rish.
She's very feminine and cute. She's toned but not TOO toned. Love it.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I can admit, I have seen some FBB's that are "too muscular", but I still dont think of them as men, I think of them as women who went too far with their training.
(and that's mainly because they are into heavy steroid use)

But It's only been a few that make me wonder if they were able to pull off a "tuck and tape" job. LOL!

And I, personally, havent posted any of them in this thread.

And we also have to keep in mind that some people just dont like veiny, or very well defined feet.

I would take Rose/Viveca Strong-
(yes folks, Rose aka Viveca strong is an fbb/fitness model)
 -

over this-
 -

Any day.

But everybody's different though.
Different strokes for different folks.

Me, I love a little "character" to my feet and most women who work out, have the character to their feet (and bodies) that I'm talking about.

[Big Grin]

[ October 09, 2009, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: eff ]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Me, I love a little "character" to my feet and most women who work out, have the character to their feet (and bodies) that I'm talking about.

this is exactly correct and it is something i think a lot of foot fetishists do not understand.

anyway, i think that the 2nd girl pictured (non bodybuilder) is really kinda ho-hum and i could see that girl anywhere. we need more extraordinary feet of women!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my hidden dreams...photograph a body builder feet and soles!
The are so sexy!!!!!

The Caribbean Bandidos
http://www.darkinfatuation.com

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be happy to let some of these women hurt me if they let me have my way with their feet and legs
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always look forward to the reappearance of this thread.

Thanks eff. By the way, I agree that the girls who work out have "character" to their feet. My girlfriend works out, is involved in competitive karate, and is a white-water rafting guide; her feet have lots of character and are VERY sexy. Oh, and I love Rose, too.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiter
Board Regular
Member # 12245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome video showing the sexy feet of Denise Masino!

Connoisseurs will enjoy them at:

http://www.drtuber.com/video/31397?aid=24

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a thread from womensmuscularlegs.com about feet. I put up a megaupload video because I wanted to find out the name of a female body builder (Heather Parsons). Just passing along a great website for those of us who like legs and feet.

Link to the thread: http://www.womensmuscularlegs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1434

Direct Dowload link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AEOKEUA

Special thanks to Tyler.D who shot the video (I never got her name from you [Secret] )

I originally purchased the clip from www.feetcore.com (awesome site and associated clip store )

LONG LIVE LEGS AND FEET!!

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
Special thanks to Tyler.D who shot the video (I never got her name from you [Secret] )

I originally purchased the clip from www.feetcore.com (awesome site and associated clip store )

^ I'm hoping to work with her in person this time at the NPC Nationals (bodybuilding contest) in Atlanta in October [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometime within the next week I'll have something for my fellow FBB foot lovers. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow alot of these girl have really nice feet.

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
br. ray
Board Regular
Member # 20540

Icon 6 posted      Profile for br. ray   Email br. ray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
sometime within the next week I'll have something for my fellow FBB foot lovers. [Thumbs Up]

Great to see you're keeping this top thread going EFF! Looking forward to the next fix.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Damn! sorry about the delay folks:
Alina Popa-
 -
 -
 -
[IMG]
 -
 -
 -
 -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

What the hell, Rose (Viveca Strong) is always nice:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ October 02, 2010, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: eff ]

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Hollie Stewart:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links