Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Before & After (Cum) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Before & After (Cum)
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow dom....just wow.... [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Cool]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my turn....

-

-

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow she has awesome toes !!! great pics

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figured I will jump in too..........Brookes BF

-
 -

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn hot folks.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the hot waxing shots [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All, Great to see positive feedback.
Randy, Great pics love your toes, believe me, I haVE J/O many times loooking at your beautiful toes.
P3rf3ct to3s, Great "shot" I know you have more to share. More BC & AC pics please.
Brooke, what can I write. WOW!!! That is one lucky dude. More BC & AC Pleeese. Maybe a BC AC pic of your toes with that wonderful Valentine pedicure.
2 Swift, Cum on now, let us see your "work"
Guys, get your dick and camera out. You all need to spary, hose, cover, your lady's feet with jizz, special sauce,cream and post the pics on here. CUM ON NOW!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang! I love all the "before" & "after" pics!
Very sexy! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an awesome thread! Nice shots guys!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has got to be one of the hottest threads ever!!!
i love seeing girls get their feet cummed on while their wearing shoes!!!

Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, here is another set by yours truly!!!
Enjoy, I hope to see someone else step up and do the deed. CUM on Now Guys, let keep this thread going! (Or is that Cumming?)
 -
 - [Big Grin]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is Brookes BF

what a great thread!

those last ones are very hot!!!

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
OK, here is another set by yours truly!!!
Enjoy, I hope to see someone else step up and do the deed. CUM on Now Guys, let keep this thread going! (Or is that Cumming?)
 -
 - [Big Grin]

Wow, those pics are hot! Nice toes, cute shoes, and that's quite the load. Love the way it pools between her big toe and her other toe!

Great pics everyone!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best threads here going on, Dom...and I hear you, My friend and I shall see what I can do.

So hot to finally see Brooke's sexy feet covered in liquid love....so damn hot!!

And Dom, OMG....that is quite the load there, My friend. Very hot and so sexy. Her feet look great, especially in the after pic. Wow!!!!! So bad and yet so good!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a lot of hot waxing going on...I like it, I like it. [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links