Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Before & After (Cum) (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Before & After (Cum)
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need to keep this one going strong!!!!!
Anymore sticky shots? Anyone?????

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take it there's no more shots for this post?
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a shame, I really enjoyed the shoe+cum pics. Really good idea, I just love seeing feet and shoes blasted with cum.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:
It's a shame, I really enjoyed the shoe+cum pics. Really good idea, I just love seeing feet and shoes blasted with cum.

I'm sure a few people have some awesome pics in store for us, may just take a little time for them to upload and post them here! Here's to hoping [Cheers]
lol

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Guys, I have many more BC&AC pics of my own creation. Believe me, I have hundreds, it is my sub-fetish of our wonderful foot fetish world. I do not mind posting them, in fact I kind of enjoy seeing my "loving work" on my wifes sexy feet posted on this forum. The reason I have not been as enthusiastic as when the thread was created is that I feel as if only a very few others have contributed, and those that do look thru the thread pics do not even bother to comment. Another BC&AC contribution is very soon to follow. The pics or currently on my camera, got to get them into the computor. [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

My dear friend Domitilo........
It was not my intention not to leave any comments. Your work is the best so far on this thread, and I most certaintly would like to say that You're a master at this. Please, by all means.....keep your art work flowing on this thread.....I think I can speak for all [of us.....we miss you!!!!

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:

I'm sure a few people have some awesome pics in store for us, may just take a little time for them to upload and post them here! Here's to hoping [Cheers]
lol

Or perhaps it takes time to "download" [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Leonidas:
It was not my intention not to leave any comments. Your work is the best so far on this thread, and I most certaintly would like to say that You're a master at this. Please, by all means.....keep your art work flowing on this thread.....I think I can speak for all [of us.....we miss you!!!!

it's funny but dom's "dom"ination of this thread is why i don't post to it anymore, and i am sure i'm not the only one that feels that way. when you read through the thread pretty much any other pics get token notice.
and quite obviously this is in no way anything against dom...i enjoy his work as much as anyone, that said, i ain't a shooter like him so why even bother trying.
this is pretty much his thread going forward....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Domitilo,
You know I love this thread as much as you do! I'd love to contribute to this thread but without having a gf, it's a little hard to post pics! lol Since I can't contribute, I do my best to comment on everyone that does.

And LPT,
Don't feel like you have to prove something! All the pics I've seen of you have been awesome too. I can always look up to you to provide great new pics and of a lot of new girls! I haven't seen many guys like you that have shown such passion and provided so many different gals pics. The way I look at this thread is any work is better than "no" work! Like I said earlier, I'd love to contribute my own pics but since I can't I try to at least comment on everyone's pics to make this thread grow!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i also must add that dom is shooting on some hella fine feets too! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Guys, Thanks for the nice words. Nita my wife also appreciated the nice comments about her sexy feet and toes. Hope you like the set I am attaching, this one was at hand. I have a few more recent "SHOTS" in the camera, I will post those soon.
As for Luvperfecttoes, comment, really, it is not the amount, it is the sight of white stuff on pretty little toes that does it for me. PLEASE, feel free to post more pics. They are great and appreciated. [Thumbs Up]

-  -  -

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Leonidas:

Yeah I agree, I didn't mean NOT to post comments, plus you work is the BEST by far, not only for this forum, but these pictures have to be some of the best cum feet pics I've ever seen.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Would you take any requests?
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 10 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a sole edition I did with Nonni:

-

-

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Hey Guys, first of all, Fat Pat, great shot, although I am a sole guy, your picture is much appreciated by all of us,, I am sure. Nonni has beautiful toes, I have gazed at them on many occasions. [Jerkoff] Beautiful girl.
Shoe Store Kid,as far as taking requests, sounds like fun, why don't you try me. If it is not too time consuming and diffficult to make happen, I will give it a shot. [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links