Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Before & After (Cum) (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Before & After (Cum)
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Domitilo....the Master of his craft....has left us his magiccal work again before he goes on vacation with his lovely wife.
[Woot] [Woot] [Woot] [Woot]
Have a blast on your vacations....I'll have a couple of "Grateful Deads"on you and your wife chief!!! [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikeyourparts
Board Regular
Member # 15367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikeyourparts   Email ilikeyourparts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump show me more
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He should be back by now......I think.
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ll2fvf
Board Regular
Member # 30570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ll2fvf   Email ll2fvf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs Bigglo sure got some jiz in between her toes damn i need a shower after that. I wish my blow up doll had feet like that hehe just kidding on the blow up doll hehe. Great pic's tho would like to see some of you on her feet as your exploding tho.
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dlightful
Loyal Member
Member # 20842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dlightful   Author's Homepage   Email Dlightful   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you enjoy my contribution to one of the hottest threads on here.

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Not Bad Dlightful.....How about some over-the-toes shot? Get her toes nice and sticky?
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] hot!

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When can we expect to see more great shots. I was just looking at all the pictures today. I loved the last set, with that cum hanging between her toe and flip flop. HOT.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dlightful, that is hotttt!!!!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

I'm wondering were is my dear friend Domitilo???? [Cry] Oh where are thou?!?!?

[Cry]

cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is my shot!!! Let us kno what you think
BC
 -

AC
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another
BC
 -

AC
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cpf11112 - you bust like a pro..nice work...i cant wait for the change to cream my girl's soles
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I thought that this thread had gone off into cyber space. Well, we are still here, beeen pretty busy with a home project. I have taken a few pics that I am sure you guys will enjoy seeing. I will try to get motivated and put them up on this forum. Still wish that there were more contributors BC&AC pics. [Smile] P.S. good sole pics by oooooooo and cpf1112! More pics please, I would like to see glazed toes. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Welcome back domitilo. I hope you and your spouse enjoyed your vacations! Looking forward to more of you fascinating work!!!
[Cheers] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links