Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Before & After (Cum) (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Before & After (Cum)
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed.....great shots as always!!!!!
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thankyou so much !!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Domitilo.....where are you. I had to rescue the page from certain doom!!!!!! We want Domitilo's artwork!!!!!!
[Cry] [Woot] [Hop] [Wu] [Fingers Crossed] [Cheers]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Hey Domitilo......there'ssomuch I can do to keep this page from falling on the wayside. We miss your work. were..oh were arth thou?
[Cry]

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to have those feet pre or post sauced. They look hot!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, been real busy, hardly any time to log onto Wu's. Be patient, pics to come. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

We're looking forwardmore of your artwork!!!!!

Master Domitilo.....Come forth and shine your light upon us!!!
[Woot] [Woot] [Woot] [Woot] [Woot] [Woot]

garyls69
Board Regular
Member # 24289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garyls69   Email garyls69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet. Love to see her dangle a pair of flats with a huge load of cum shot in the shoe she is dangling..
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, here is a quick set that we shot this weekend. I think that several of you have requested the dangling shoe situation. Hope you like the pics, it was very good for me. These pics will have to do for several weeks, we will be back late July. (Vacation) Hope fully, I will return with some good shots. [Big Grin] These are the BC pics, the AC pics are to follow.

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Enjoy your vacations. We'll be looking forward to your work again. YES!!!!! Bring some shots!
[Smile] [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Mmm] [Cheers] [Woot] [Wu]

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Here are the AC pics of the above set. I think her toes look pretty good in those flip flops. (even though she has a healing blister caused by another pair of sandals). Hope to get a good response. [Smile]

-  -  -  -
 -

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Hi all, here is a quick set that we shot this weekend. I think that several of you have requested the dangling shoe situation. Hope you like the pics, it was very good for me. These pics will have to do for several weeks, we will be back late July. (Vacation) Hope fully, I will return with some good shots. [Big Grin] These are the BC pics, the AC pics are to follow.

-  -  -  -
 -

Great color on her toes and in contrast to the tanned feet and white flip flops (with toe prints no less!!) -- thanks for sharing

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dom, more cummy goodness is always well... good! Keep'em cumming (your balls that is) and just aim on those toes each and every time.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some gorgeous toes man....wow, just wow.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Dom...hot set, and your wife's feet look so sexy in those worn flips, and love the polish too. Hot! Now add to that the "after", and Mmmm, sexy!! Her feet look so hot, and sexy like this. Great job.

Have a great vacation, and time away.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links