Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Before & After (Cum) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Before & After (Cum)
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
OK, here is another set by yours truly!!!
Enjoy, I hope to see someone else step up and do the deed. CUM on Now Guys, let keep this thread going! (Or is that Cumming?)
 -
 - [Big Grin]

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] the best!!!!

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GemmaL:
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
OK, here is another set by yours truly!!!
Enjoy, I hope to see someone else step up and do the deed. CUM on Now Guys, let keep this thread going! (Or is that Cumming?)
 -
 - [Big Grin]

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] the best!!!!
I second that!! Absolutely delicious looking. [Mmm]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics especailly the cum shot. [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are some of an ex of mine....she was a great little foot gal....

-

-

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dude, nice pics! good shot! Nice BC & AC [Thumbs Up] Hopefully threr will be other contributors. I will follow with another set tomorrow [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK guys, here is yet another BC & AC post. hope you all like the pics. [Big Grin] I still hope to see more BC&AC pics from the forum members [Fingers Crossed]
 -
 -

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snakebyte
Board Regular
Member # 24022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snakebyte   Email snakebyte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shooting there domitilo [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this looks like a good place to post our before and after pics. I hope you like them?

-

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U got Mrs Bigglo GOOD!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I made sure every little drop was on!!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Hey Deuce, Nice sole cum shot [Big Grin]
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sure got Mrs. Bigglo's soles very good! Love the way they glisten!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always loved to see cum splattered all over a beautiful foot, in other words wide covereage. But I must admit I've really loved all the shots here with the cum just puddled around the gal's toes. So hot!

(2swift- got a kick outta the "liquid love" term)

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Great befores and afters all the ladies have awesome feet ... thanks for these awesome pics

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links