Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Before & After (Cum) (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Before & After (Cum)
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i thought some dangling with a cummed up shoe, or maybe cumming in the shoe and getting the girl to put her foot in it. Then a pic of the mess afterward. Don't get me wrong, you already do great pictures, as I said, some of the best I've seen. I remember I liked that picture where she was pulling her foot out of her shoe after it'd been cummed on. Really, some of the best pics ever.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, it is time for another addition to the BC&AC thread. Most of you seem to enjoy the pics. There is something especially naughty when a woman sports blue toe nail polish, it makes me weak in the knees. Does anyone else have this type of reaction?
Shoe Store Kid, we have your request in mind. Stay tuned.
[Smile]

-  -  -  -
 -
Would appreciate to have comments on this set to keep the Mrs willing to pose some more. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Hi all, it is time for another addition to the BC&AC thread. Most of you seem to enjoy the pics. There is something especially naughty when a woman sports blue toe nail polish, it makes me weak in the knees. Does anyone else have this type of reaction?
Shoe Store Kid, we have your request in mind. Stay tuned.
[Smile]

Love what you guys have done here. Love this thread.

Question: How do I *freaking* get my wife to do this for me? I buy her nice/sexy shoes, so I can do THIS too. But she's never up for it. She does NOT understand the power such sexy shoes/flip flops have on me (guys like us). She knows that I compliment other girl's sexy feet and shoes (including her's as well). And she's FULLY aware of this, but doesn't CARE about it to fulfill my desires.... How do you guys get your gf's / wives to do this Mess on their feet/shoes??????

-  -  -  -
 -
Would appreciate to have comments on this set to keep the Mrs willing to pose some more. [Big Grin]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man Domitilo you sure were right about the silver, blue, and white! What a great color combo! [Wink]

Awesome pics as always! You are the KING of this thread! Keep up the killer work!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nonni is a goddess.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the shoes/cum shots. Does she wear her shoes for a bit with the cum dressing on them, or does she clean them up right afterward? I think it is hot when a girl keeps it there and lets it ooze around, wherever it might decide to go.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Domitilo......This page certaintly belongs to you. Your pictures rock. Keep them coming!!!!!

Thank you very,very, very, very much!!!

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Dom....another great addition to this amazing thread. Those shoes are so sexy, and her feet look hot in that polish color...now add your load to it, and WOW!! Very sexy, and well done too. Your wife is beautiful.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome job, thank you!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Again another amazing shot!!!
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dom,

Yes..I get weak kneed as soon as I see pretty toes painted blue....Love the pics Dude!!
Keep em cummin!

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys, your comments are appreciate. King L, thanks for bringing the thread back from the brink of extinction a couple of days ago.
Patrick, to answer your question, she has on at least two occasions left our hotel room with the white stuff on her toes and shoes(although not obvious)it was still evident to me. This has happend while we were on vacation and care free. Personally, I love the couple of times she did this.
2 Swift, thanks for the PM, I really enjoyed your wife's pics. I have downloaded most of them for my personal "use".
Shoe Store Kid, your request is in the works, give me a chance. Bye all, Domitilo [Smile]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please keep this thread going. Domitilo your pics are great! More!

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Domitilo.....You're more than welcome my dear friend!

This thread most certaintly deserves to keep on going. This thread belongs to you. Keep the beautifull work coming.

Domitilo ROCKS!!!!!!!

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Please folks......let's try to keep this thread going somehow. I'm pretty sure that Domitilo has some new shots, and he's just keepin' us in suspense.......right Dom?
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links