Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » She's back from Mexico with a story to tell..... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: She's back from Mexico with a story to tell.....
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The day was Friday, May 2nd, and it was 1:00 a.m., Perfectpeds had just finished packing all her dive gear into her suitcase which now weighed 70 lbs. (Mind you I still had the carry-on as well which weighed about 40 lbs.). It was time to try and think about sleep, but there was one more thing that needed to be done….her feet needed some TLC…

-

Then a little lotion to keep them soft and supple…
 -

Pick out what to wear on the plane… well I am going to warm tropical climate….
 -

Just before falling asleep, I checked my pedi one more time and drifted into dreamland.
 -

2 hours later I awoke to my alarm (3:30 a.m.) and I jumped up ready to start my journey.
6 hours later I was sitting on the balcony of the Hotel Barracuda soaking up the warm rays of the Cozumel sun while a cool ocean breeze caressed my already sweating body.
 -

As the heat intensified, I glanced down and saw the dark blue of the corona umbrella
 -

and thought… hey… that’s exactly what I need right now.
 -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As it turned out, my body was not yet acclimated to the intense heat and so I needed to head inside for some shade and air conditioning…

-  -  -

Each of the next 6 days started and ended the same way… Up at 7:00 am; on boat by 8:30 a.m.; 1st dive 80-100ft – back on boat – ride to a beach – have lunch – back out for 2nd dive 50-70 ft – back on boat – ride to marina arriving somewhere between 2:30-3:30… back at hotel no later than 4:00 p.m. Then the intensive caring for your gear commenced…. Mostly the gear took a shower with me – easiest way to rinse all the salt water off and get me cleaned up as well.
 -  -  -

Once it was rinsed well, it had to be brought out on the balcony to dry (it sucks putting wet gear on the next day!)
 -  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Once the shower was taken, the gear cleaned and put out to dry, it was time to get ready for dinner…
 -

and figure out what to wear…..  -

Each day as soon as we got on the boat, our shoes had to be removed in order to keep the boat clean from sand, rocks, dirt… plus being under the water for 2-1/2 hours straight each day wasn’t exactly the best venue for keeping the feet pretty…..As you will see next…
 -  -  -

Now I know you have all been wondering what I might look like so I’ve decided to show my face in this post…  -

Pretty cute, huh? LOL

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I thought some might like to see what I saw under there and I apologize to those who prefer not to – let me know if this is something you want to see in the future or if I should just keep it to my feet.
 -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like her feet had fun!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, perfectpeds !! Did you notice that face/head in the rocks? (last set, second from left)

_fjb_ [Smile]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice looking feet...very well pedicured.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Great story, perfectpeds !! Did you notice that face/head in the rocks? (last set, second from left)

_fjb_ [Smile]

Good eye fjb! I hadn't noticed. His eyes are a little sunken under those protruding eyebrows... hey? LOL

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

During my last full day there I couldn’t dive, so I had to do a thorough job of cleaning and drying ALL my gear……and once that was done I could head to the beach for what is called my “gas off” day – no diving allowed to allow for nitrogen to be released from the body before flying. This is a very gear intensive sport….

-

So my only souvenirs from this trip, are mostly underwater pictures that do not show feet (for which I humbly apologize) and due to the many hours spent in close quarters with multiple people on a dive boat every day = my foot pics are limited (for which I humbly apologize … again J) and last but not least…. I got my first tattoo! Of a dolphin.

-

When we asked how long it would take and they said only a few minutes (oh forgot to tell you – it’s henna tattoo) they forgot to say it could take 30 minutes to dry. Damn that meant having a couple more Sol beers – only problem – I couldn’t sit down for fearing of smudging it.

And then it was time to come home….and now I’m back!

-
 -  -

--------------------

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you had a great time! i absolutly LOVE the way you told your story with pics! very very creative. i really liked the underwater pics very cool. FJB thanks! I saw that head and i am pretty sure it's going to haunt my nightmares for a few nights [Tongue]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Thanks Ophillia... No need to fear. We are among the lucky who have Wu's men to protect us and keep our feet from harm! Just dream that the head is a kind gentle spirit who only wants to worship at your feet!

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And then it was time to come home….and now I’m back!"
Comment by perfectpeds

_fjb_ [Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my! a kind gentle man who wants to worship my feet?!? er um ya i better keep those thoughts to myself otherwise i won't be the only one heading off for a cold shower!!!! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"And then it was time to come home….and now I’m back!"
Comment by perfectpeds

_fjb_ [Wu]

[Kiss] Thanks sweetie....It's good to be back!

Oh and Ophillia -- I'm sure those thoughts are not only in your mind so it won't matter if you try to keep it quiet -- LOL

--------------------

Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey perfectpeds. I was wondering.....do your feet get cold often?? Are they cold now?

I love cold feet.

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links