Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » She's back from Mexico with a story to tell..... (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: She's back from Mexico with a story to tell.....
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be kind of fun, wouldn't it? [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are we going next:)?

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes very cute pics perfectpeds. Thanks for sharring.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only you were going to Mexico next month. I'd love to help take pictures. I'm going to Mexico in June.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
If only you were going to Mexico next month. I'd love to help take pictures. I'm going to Mexico in June.

What part are you going to FtLckr? I just may be going back in August! [Smile] If I can work it out. I love diving there. But this time I'm going to make sure and get some awesome "foot"age.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for having Perfect Peds, Perfect Peds, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well .I would not belive that i will see feet pretty more than yours believe me your feet is so pretty and attractive . i like your diving photo too . i can offer you that you should come and diving in Egypt amazing beaches specially Sharm al shekh beache its great you will love it. it full of coral reef with fancy water . at last i want to say wow Keep Gonig
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*blows kiss to Perfect Peds becuz She is whatchacall an awesome young lady* thanks for bein my friend *smiles*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

My goodness Perfect Peds, everytime I look aqt these pics my heart picks up pace. That polish is perfect for Your skin tone. I can easily see why You gave Yourself that handle because You know how great You are *hugs ya*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

You sure are keeping me alive here aren't you? LOL [Bow Down]

--------------------

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

I have to keep You alive because You're a foot goddess and because I am crazy about these pics of Yours and I'm crazy about You and I'm just plain crazy crazy. But, ya still love me doncha. Aha, see there? I knew it [Tongue]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

This one's a classic and luckily I caught it creeping dangerously close to falling off the edge into extinction. Honestly, I don't know if I'd be able to live with myself had that been allowed to happen. I just got a promotion and it wouldn't look too good if I were to check into a clinic for severe acute depression disorder, or, S.A.D.D. Plus, the guys at work would likely tease me for crying on the job and then I'd have to report them to HR and then they wouldnt speak to me anymore and then I'd get hooked on Xanax and then.... well, y'all can see where I'm going with this. In any event, I did what any decent guy with a foot fetish would do for a foot Goddess - I merely swept Her off Her perfect feet and put the babe on page #1 thus avoiding a terrible tragedy.

Ok, I admit. I'm just being silly again but hey, if I'm gonna save Her thread then I gotta do it in style.
[Cool]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links