Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » She's back from Mexico with a story to tell..... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: She's back from Mexico with a story to tell.....
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back from your weekend RPM. Glad to see you are enjoying my adventure in Mexico! That's sweet of you to say I have no gut - but trust me... I was posing for the camera...LOL I always stand a little taller in a bathing suit! hahahahaha

So let's see -- it seems I'm doing a good job of widening your FF so that you are truly appreciating the bared sole and naked toes as well as those in hose... Hey - not bad poetry huh? [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not bad at all!

and yes.. the scope is wider..... and about standing taller and all that.... as true as that may be.. a gut is hard to hide when totally exposed in a two piece!!!!! seriously!!! that is another one of your assest to go with the long legs and perfectpeds

RPM

p.s. i'm not retiring or giving up on my hosed toes and heel interest at all!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, there's no need to give up on anything when there's so much to enjoy! Just think of your FF as in the change of seasons... fall and winter are for high heeled close toed shoes and hose -- spring and summer -- open season for anything. LOL

But just because you are always so good... here's a little something to help you out.

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, nylons.... It's like lingerie for feet and legs.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love with Your feet, Perfect Peds. Oh the lovely sensation I would feel from being Your submissive foot boy. Heaven, it would surely be to occupy a spot on Your floor, carefully holding Your precious, treasured gems in my arms.

Yes Ma'am, I would worship them for hours on end, covering every centimeter of Your delightful soles with delicate kisses before serving the creamy, silky skin of Your perfect feet tops the same way. Mmmm, so nice, yes.

Moving on to Your prized toes, I would pay homage to them individually - silently, slowly revelling in their beauty. My heart would likely melt in admiration of Your dazzling, ultra-feminine shade of toenail polish - the brilliant color nearly rendering me comatose.

A good while later, the tip of each adored toe would recieve one dozen kisses of worshipful gratitude, and then - at last - I would wrap your feet in a soft, cashmere blanket and cradle them both in my arms, pulling them gently against my chest. Only now am I permitted a minimal amount of speech. Glancing up, my eyes meet Yours and I say, "Thank You, Perfect Peds. Thank You so much - for being my Foot Goddess."

*giggles* I hope You liked that little fantasy story, Perfect Peds *smile* I hope You have a great day.

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Now gentlemen, why so confused. Perhaps some people just truly want to admire and worship and not always [Jerkoff] [Wink]

It may not be what the masses would say but still a nice sentiment and of course, my feet still get a little TLC!

--------------------

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it just goes to show that there is always room for a little romance in this world. That's not such a bad thing... ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your username says it alll....those are some 10/10 feet right there and I thought it was awesome how you made a story into it! The side photography underwater was fun too! Great feet (and a greattt body to match!)

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a million, PPeds, for Your comments in regard to the confusion following my fantasy post.

I'd be more than happy to attempt clearing up any questions Your admirers have as to why I publically express my love for Women's feet in a forum predominantly frequented by, and made for, guys who love Women's feet - IF - that is the question. The fact I also adore Women in general - aside from their feet - might throw some for a loop (within this site anyway) however I am certainly not alone as foot worship has a very common tie to woman worship.

Or, could it be my female handle that leaves some flummoxed? I can easily see how THAT could unleash a host of floating question marks, lol, therefore I will make it known that I am a 52 yr old, part-time cross dressing male with a life long foot fetish. Granted, most will make the understandable, but highly inaccurate assumption that all guys like me must be either gay or bi, but I promise this to exist a pure, solid fact >> the vast majority of 'CD's' in America are straight as an arrow and I am a member of that group.

I hope that helped. And ned - your comment is right on target. Y'all be cool now and have a nice day
[Cool]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really looking forward to a new post...........those pics of your feet on the balcony ,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmm the best !!!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

A&F_FootDude, your very kind and your comments are humbly received. [Bow Down] Members such as yourself are why someone like me continues to post and participate in the forum. If we are open to it, the world holds much beauty for all of us.

And you are right, ned, there's nothing wrong with a little romance. I would be I'm not alone when I say, as a woman, if you can touch my soul, then you can touch my soles!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
I'm really looking forward to a new post...........those pics of your feet on the balcony ,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmm the best !!!!!!

I'll see what I can come up with wrinkleheaven. I've got an idea or two swirling around in my head. Unfortunately, I'm all out of balconies for the moment.

I am glad you are enjoying my posts and look forward to your comments.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
RPM, there's no need to give up on anything when there's so much to enjoy! Just think of your FF as in the change of seasons... fall and winter are for high heeled close toed shoes and hose -- spring and summer -- open season for anything. LOL

But just because you are always so good... here's a little something to help you out.

-

I can't find words enough to thank you!!! You're always a breath of fresh air... no matter the weather or season! And it warms my heart to see you're thinking of me this way!

Granted, summer and spring brings joy to the bare fans.. like you said. it's open season! and your pic proves it! and I can't thank you enough!

You do have really nice legs to go with your peds! that is always a bonus!

I don't have the poetic eloguence of some to romance you like you have been... but suffice it to say..... i'm a happy fan!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links