Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » She's back from Mexico with a story to tell..... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: She's back from Mexico with a story to tell.....
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those picture's, the story and of course your feet (when the nails were longer mmmmmmmmm !!!! ) the best post I have ever seen...........Big kudo's and a BIG hard on for you !!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

The chick in this pic has no polish. Were the toes painted red before diving and a piranha nibbled off the color?
Those damn piranha! LOL Actually - in my story I explained that diving isn't necessarily kind to the nails in genera. The polish kept chipping and in some pics you can see the damage (if you look really close) I got tired of seeing it chip away more and more so I removed it completely. I figured it was the perfect time to let my nails breathe a little.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rambo:
Hey perfectpeds. I was wondering.....do your feet get cold often?? Are they cold now?

I love cold feet.

Welcome to the forum Rambo!

And to answer your question, my feet do get cold but not when I'm diving! Usually when I'm just sitting around the house!

Right now they're tucked into cozy slippers so they aren't cold at the moment.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey welcome back! THose pix are awesome, as always!! So...ever get your feet dirty??

Bruce

[ May 19, 2008, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
those picture's, the story and of course your feet (when the nails were longer mmmmmmmmm !!!! ) the best post I have ever seen...........Big kudo's and a BIG hard on for you !!!!!

Believe me - when a nail breaks or has to be cut - it hurts me too! Glad to see it's not keeping you down (so to speak) [Thumbs Up]

It pleases me that you enjoy my posts - storyline and all. I had a good mentor who opened the doors for me. [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce:
Hey welcome back! THose pix are awesome, as always!! So...ever get your feet dirty??

Bruce

"A Friend and her Feet, Enjoy..."

-

-

And here I thought my first SOLE shot (the close up) was of dirty feet...LOL Guess a little sand and hotel room dirt doesn't really make them dirty! LOL

I must say I prefer my feet clean - but I am sure as warmer weather comes upon us there will be many opportunities for me to get pics of my dirty feet.

--------------------

Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:-) Oh those pix were awesome...but I am thinking dirty feet from pavement, a gas station maybe.. :-)

[ May 19, 2008, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post/thread is amazing!!! Not only does it have great pics of your sexy, beautiful feet in so many different poses and situations, but you tell and weave a story around your entire excursion and fill it with so many beautiful pics too.

And I must say your body is amazing!! Stunning! Love the bikini pics, too!

You are indeed sexy, and beautiful...love your feet and all you contribute here. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"but I am thinking dirty feet from pavement, a gas station maybe.. :-)"
Comment by Bruce

No way !! I don't want 'perfectpeds' walking around on filthy concrete.
I'm thinking 'dirty' feet as in after work or in shoes all day.
[Bow Down]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
This post/thread is amazing!!! Not only does it have great pics of your sexy, beautiful feet in so many different poses and situations, but you tell and weave a story around your entire excursion and fill it with so many beautiful pics too.

And I must say your body is amazing!! Stunning! Love the bikini pics, too!

You are indeed sexy, and beautiful...love your feet and all you contribute here. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Nice to hear from you 2swift and as always your comments and compliments are much appreciated. It's members like you who make women like me comfortable participating - whether with pictures, stories, comments or opinions in the talk threads (of course there isnt much that keeps me from offering my opinion LOL)...

I am always glad to hear from you - you were one of my first true fans! [Cheers]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"but I am thinking dirty feet from pavement, a gas station maybe.. :-)"
Comment by Bruce

No way !! I don't want 'perfectpeds' walking around on filthy concrete.
I'm thinking 'dirty' feet as in after work or in shoes all day.
[Bow Down]

_fjb_

My Hero, FJB! Nice to know someone's watching out for my peds!

I do agree that it doesn't exactly sound appealing to me now but I must admit to having done it a million times in my younger days -- it was too much effort to put my shoes or flip flops back on to get out and pump gas!

I guess my idea of dirty feet is walking around my yard and/or driveway and then take a pic...LOL Actually - I've just thought of a new idea! It's going to take warmer weather for me to do it though. Hmmmm....

--------------------

Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics awesome story .... you have delicious toes and soles ... thank you

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow
next time on mexico
call me n ill love
to get into those feet
im in the city, n i can help
u lookin for ppl on mexico
we > latinas< are sexy!!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfectpeds; I guess there are two definitions of 'dirty' feet.
One would be walking in dirt or on floors or in grime; doesn't do much for me, but it does bring out the definition of the feet, which I do like to see.
My preference of 'dirty' (not necessarily sweaty) are women's feet that have been in (the 'right' kind of) shoes for awhile.
You do that well, that's one reason I return to your threads.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord knows I wish I was that fit!!!!!! I mean.. gosh.. no gut at all!! yeah sure.. i'm a guy and i"m not supposed to care, but dangit!!!! i don't drink beer and i've got a beer belly thing starting!

let me get my testosterone back here...lookin' real good Perfectpeds.. real good!!!!

tat looks good on you also. glad you had a blast!!! a real treat!

RPM

p.s. yeah.. you're doing a good job at helping me see bare feet in a whole new light.. so.. i'll ease up on the hose requests [Wink]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links