Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » She's back from Mexico with a story to tell..... (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: She's back from Mexico with a story to tell.....
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Ah, nylons.... It's like lingerie for feet and legs.

that is worth saying again!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
During my last full day there I couldn’t dive, so I had to do a thorough job of cleaning and drying ALL my gear……and once that was done I could head to the beach for what is called my “gas off” day – no diving allowed to allow for nitrogen to be released from the body before flying. This is a very gear intensive sport….

-

So my only souvenirs from this trip, are mostly underwater pictures that do not show feet (for which I humbly apologize) and due to the many hours spent in close quarters with multiple people on a dive boat every day = my foot pics are limited (for which I humbly apologize … again J) and last but not least…. I got my first tattoo! Of a dolphin.

-

When we asked how long it would take and they said only a few minutes (oh forgot to tell you – it’s henna tattoo) they forgot to say it could take 30 minutes to dry. Damn that meant having a couple more Sol beers – only problem – I couldn’t sit down for fearing of smudging it.

And then it was time to come home….and now I’m back!

-
 -  -

why wow!! great body and feet...
your just perfect

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm flattered...with such open admiration as this, how could I not be? Thank you.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have new fan in me! Thats Hot Stuff [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm always flattered to have a new fan. I hope that my posts will continue to provide you will more to cheer for!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just back to get my daily eye-candy-fix of Perfect feet. That polish shade is truly to die for. You have great taste *smiles*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Hey brit, wait till you see the newest color I just bought. It's a great funky shade! I've got to take a little break and let my nails breathe but then I'm putting on the new color and hitting the beach (well that's if it ever gets warm enough.)

--------------------

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm beginning to think maybe another nickname for you should be Beachpeds... XOXO ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
I'm beginning to think maybe another nickname for you should be Beachpeds... XOXO ned

That might just happen after this weekend. If the weather cooperates I'll be taking some more "oily feet pics at the beach" .... and bringing them home to Wu's forum.

-

[ May 24, 2008, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sitting on the beach with you would be a problem,,,,,,,,those sexy feet in constant view,,,,,,,well, dig a hole in the sand Mike and lay on your stomach!!!!!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
sitting on the beach with you would be a problem,,,,,,,,those sexy feet in constant view,,,,,,,well, dig a hole in the sand Mike and lay on your stomach!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm.. that could be a problem I guess. Especially if I've got music with. Seems I just can't keep my feet still if there's a good beat going on. My friends always laugh because the foot is always moving to the music and sometimes the toes get to wiggling a little too... and that was long before I ever was introduced to the foot fetish scene so it's natural and not something I do to get attention.

--------------------

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, OMG, Perfect Peds, Funky? OMG, let it be known - 'Will Flip for Funky'

*sigh* not really. Just kidding. Sorry. I can't even flip a pancake *sigh*

However, I will promise You this much - show me Funky and I'll show You - the Curly Shuffle! But, NOT in heels and NOT in the sand.

(NOTE: please allow sufficient time for consumption of several adult beverages before expecting curly shuffle)

LOL - Really, I soooo love Funky. Can't wait to see *smiles* Thank You!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that is using the waterfront nicely!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Nice! I love diving too. Dove Cozumel a few years back. The water was so clear and warm.

Here's a video I shot in the Philippines last summer.  -

WOW - obviously I have a lot of practicing to do with my picture taking! [Smile] I do enjoy it although it's tough on keeping the toes polished.

Perhaps on my next trip Wu's will lend me a member to come with me and take care of my feet for me.

--------------------

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that would be a fantasy fulfilled!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links