Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » She's back from Mexico with a story to tell..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: She's back from Mexico with a story to tell.....
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectpeds, I didn't want to get caught with my pants down (literally and figuratively) and grabbed a handful of paper towels before even starting this thread. It was a good thing too, I didn't get very far before needing them either. The 4th, 5th and 6th pics from the first set got me going so to speak and by the time I got to the third set, those on the towels pics, I was at full attention. By the time I got to the last set, there was no holding out any longer. You have a smokin' hot body for 49 (I'm 48 myself) and those last 3 pics were enough to finally release a very respectable tribute to you. I should have grabbed an extra towel or 2.... Don't worry, I'll be back later to enjoy them again. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Very nice. Looks like you had lots of fun. The story is fun to read. Step by step of Perfectpeds.
The feet are very beautiful and as I said in the past, the body is hot! Thanks for the story and pics. Glad to see you back. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW ... what an amazing set of pics ... looks like you had an amazing time and the pics are breath taking. I love the pics of your body ... your body is smoking hot and i love it, your feet are hot as hell ... as always [Big Grin]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkAngel
Board Regular
Member # 3208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkAngel   Author's Homepage   Email DarkAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you go diving, perfectpeds, please bring us pictures. I may LOVE feet, but LOVE getting to know people. Not to mention my desire to get to some of these locations and learn to dive myself. I really long to get under the water and just touch a sea turtle.

So, seeing these pictures really is a good thing. A nice glimpse into your life.

--------------------
"Don't argue with dumb people. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story, great pics. Can't wait for our vacation!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice feet

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Perfectpeds, I didn't want to get caught with my pants down (literally and figuratively) and grabbed a handful of paper towels before even starting this thread. It was a good thing too, I didn't get very far before needing them either. The 4th, 5th and 6th pics from the first set got me going so to speak and by the time I got to the third set, those on the towels pics, I was at full attention. By the time I got to the last set, there was no holding out any longer. You have a smokin' hot body for 49 (I'm 48 myself) and those last 3 pics were enough to finally release a very respectable tribute to you. I should have grabbed an extra towel or 2.... Don't worry, I'll be back later to enjoy them again. ned

Well, ned, I'm glad I could help you out of your slump! Hope it helped to bring a little spark back into your day!

I'll be going to Costco next week if you need more paper towels!
[Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel:
When you go diving, perfectpeds, please bring us pictures. I may LOVE feet, but LOVE getting to know people. Not to mention my desire to get to some of these locations and learn to dive myself. I really long to get under the water and just touch a sea turtle.

So, seeing these pictures really is a good thing. A nice glimpse into your life.

Diving is a passion of mine and so I'm glad to share any pictures, stories, information about it. Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you want more information ... Thanks for being interested in the whole package! Women tend to like that LOL

Look in the video section. I may try to upload a short video of a sea turtle that I took while I was under!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good set of pics, perfectpeds. The underwater pictures look awesome. I've done my share of snorkeling and, although I've never been scuba diving, the things you see underneath the water are like being in a whole different world. Thanks for sharing your vacation with everyone.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I love diving too. Dove Cozumel a few years back. The water was so clear and warm.

Here's a video I shot in the Philippines last summer.  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

The chick in this pic has no polish. Were the toes painted red before diving and a piranha nibbled off the color?
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectpads....just loved the pics and your story telling...you should do it more often!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locnus
Board Regular
Member # 19487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locnus         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well first off I hope you enjoyed your vacation in Mexico.Wonderful story, and beautiful pictures. I like that you went back to the red nail polish. too sexy. I'm glad your back, we've all missed you, and your great post. Thanks for sharing your vacation with all of us, and bringing a little of Mexico back with you. Have a good one sweetheart, cant wait for the next post.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the pics perectpeds, your feet are so beautiful. Hope to photograph your feet soon. BTW, can I suck on your toes?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG i so totally loved those pictures. It must be breathtaking getting to see the ocean creatures in their natural environment, those fish are so colorful and the eel and the turtle were super cool. And then there were those perfect feet... yummy yummy yummy. OMG, You certainly picked a color of nail polish fit for a foot Goddess like Yourself. Spectacular shade. And a pictures on Your fabulous fingernails to boot, what a bonus! Thank You so much Perfect Peds for sharing the whole adventure with us. I have a question: does it hurt your ears to go deep like that or is it something You get adjusted to and once down say 100 feet or so do You have to come up slow? Dumb questions I know *blush* ***You ROCK*** Thanks for having Perfect Feet. *kisses*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links