Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » And Now - The END is Near...new flip flop pics Pg 8 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: And Now - The END is Near...new flip flop pics Pg 8
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the new pics.. the racing stripes, black flipflops, red nails. sweet!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

RPM

Hey there RPM - nice to see you here! We need to catch up! Thanks for the props. Hose and heels season is coming fast

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh.. i'm a patient man. I know you'll treat me good! and who knows... one day, we'll meet, and i'll take some pics for here!

yes, we do need to catch up. i'll do so as soon as I can.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP the length of your nails is fabulous and that colour! [Hop]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These three new pics are so sexy. I love your pretty tanned feet and toes, too. It really makes your lovely red nails stand out and look so hot.

That last pose, showing off your wrinkled sole....Mmm, now thats the money pose right there.

Fantastic update, and your pics and poses are always right on and very sexy.

Well done, perfectpeds.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP leave it to you woman to make comfy pants look sexy! smoking set girl. keep it up!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP... the, deeply, tanned skin, sexy feet with the slightly long fire engine red toenails adorned by a pair of flip flops is the sexiest... [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TY MarcusB - I think it's taken me all summer to get my nails to what I felt was a perfect length and shape and in a few months they'll be stuck in shoes and boots... [Cry] LOL

2swift, you are always so eloquent in your praise. hmmmm "money pose" - perhaps I should open up a table at a flea market and sell my pics

Ophillia - you are too funny. Thanks for the props girl. I really appreciate your friendship and support

and HAMP... you little devil you -- sounds like you want to start a fire! LOL

TY TY TY everyone

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the woman has some gorgeous toes...love those long nails... [Drool]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by perfectpeds:
TY MarcusB - I think it's taken me all summer to get my nails to what I felt was a perfect length and shape and in a few months they'll be stuck in shoes and boots... [Cry] LOL

2swift, you are always so eloquent in your praise. hmmmm "money pose" - perhaps I should open up a table at a flea market and sell my pics

Ophillia - you are too funny. Thanks for the props girl. I really appreciate your friendship and support

and HAMP... you little devil you -- sounds like you want to start a fire! LOL

TY TY TY everyone
[/QUOTE

I'll start and put out the fire babe!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, the grassy one with sand is spectacular *drools* Very nice indeed, Ma'am. Mmmm, the nails look nice n' sexy as usual and I love the coral hued polish. Yummy!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I've seen all the rest and You my dear get my vote for Wu's feet of the month - again. Welcome back. Please know You have been greatly missed *smooch*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Oh mercy, Your nails are AWESOME BABY. Sorry, 3rd post in-a-row but I couldnt help myself. The one where Your perfect feet are extended with the pier in the background is remarkable. The way You sexy long nails are presented is magnificent. TYTYTYTYTY

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

RPM

Hey there RPM - nice to see you here! We need to catch up! Thanks for the props. Hose and heels season is coming fast
Ok, we will allow hose and heels as long as they are A.- VERY sheer hose and B.- open-toed heels. Got it? Good!

LMAO [Tongue]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
the woman has some gorgeous toes...love those long nails... [Drool]

[Kiss]

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links