Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » And Now - The END is Near...new flip flop pics Pg 8 (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: And Now - The END is Near...new flip flop pics Pg 8
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa now. Just cause summers almost over doesn't mean you can put away the flip flops. I've grown almost dependent on seeing your toes whenever I come to wu's. Please don't do this to me.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Whoa now. Just cause summers almost over doesn't mean you can put away the flip flops. I've grown almost dependent on seeing your toes whenever I come to wu's. Please don't do this to me.

No worries FtLckr - My toes will still be coming out to play! But I may not be wearing the flip flops is all! I'll be sure to keep you in toes all winter long!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could not let these amazing, beautiful, ever so sexy new pics go by without commenting, perfectpeds....Hot!!!!!

I take a couple of days off and look what I nearly miss! Your feet look so sexy holding that bottle of beer, and your soles....OMG, Wow!!! I love your deep wrinkles, and sure grip you have. Mmmm!

Now you add some new pics showing off your sexy feet in flips?! Wow, again. Your pink toes look so damn sexy, and so relaxed too. It looks like you were having a great time, and just so hot.

I love your white flips too. Your perfect peds look so good...your toes, and especially your soft soles. You up on your toes is my favorite pose, and you do it so well.

Absolutely fantastic, perfectpeds...and I am not worried about the coming winter. I know all too well you will show off your feet any chance you can, and take pics for all of your fans here.

I am still at a loss...and now off to comment on your most recent pics.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great flipflop pics.. never thought i'd say that all that enthusiastically.. but looks good on ya!! love the french pedi!!!!

just beautiful! and yes.. i'm listening.. hose and heels.. got me cheesin' hard!!!!

great pics though.. you do nice pictoral work!

RPM

p.s. got me making up words!!! lol

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the pic with the corona bottle is just amazing. i could get lost in those wrinkles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where on earth have I been...Missing 9 pages of an exquisite woman doing her thing...PP uve still got it keep doing what your doing...your onto a sure fire winner in my book....
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your toes look great in flipflops, Perfectpeds.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice new pictures, perfectpeds. They're a very good way to end the summer.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links