Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » And Now - The END is Near...new flip flop pics Pg 8 (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: And Now - The END is Near...new flip flop pics Pg 8
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Would something like this work? Or do you need just tops of feet and the rose?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
And because the vacation pics were only toes - I thought I should at least throw some soles in for those of you who prefer it that way!

-  -  -  -  -

I love the pics. We need to do a photoshoot soon perfectpeds....
I love this photo.
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love the opp to do a shoot with you! Your work is fantastic and I think you'd make these peds of mine look truly wonderful!

Some day -- some how -- somewhere! (Isnt that a song?) LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP.. i can work with this picture. i'll get on it later this week. I love it! not what I had in mind originally, however, i think i can do more with what you posted than the one i had in mind. once i work on it, i'll let you know if i still want the other pose. i'm excited about this! I'll show you what I've come up with later when i'm done.

RPM

p.s. i so regret not getting that shot to do some pics with you when I had the chance!!!!! i'm the one who lost out royally!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

RPM - I'm dying to see what you have in mind. My curiosity is killing me... good thing I'm not a cat!

You never know - you may find yourself in this area again some day and perhaps our schedules will coincide.

Until then... let me know if there's something you'd like for a pose for an idea you might have and I'll be happy to try and oblige

--------------------

HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your toes look even cuter from behind! Nice job including the sole shots:)
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by HailyWood:
Your toes look even cuter from behind! Nice job including the sole shots:)

TY HailyWood. Coming from someone who's feet, photos and posts I admire as much as yours - this is a true compliment. Much appreciated!

I'd love any helpful suggestions you might have if you care to PM me.

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectpeds you have the best feet and toes of all. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, wow, wow, and wow...oh yes, did I say Wow?! I love these two latest pics of your sexy beautiful feet holding the red rose. Stunning, and fantastic.

You already know of My fondness for sexy soles, but you have given two equally sexy pics here, with your sexy feet holding the rose. Both are hot, and really show off the beauty of your feet. Well done, perfectpeds.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

aw - tain't nuthin' - this boards full of beautiful ladies' and their sexy feet.

But -- thank you so much for the wonderul comments -- they, as always, are much appreciated!

[Kiss]

--------------------

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, You are truly a Goddess, Ms PP. I so love Your gorgeous long fingernails along with Your perfect toenails. OMG, magnificent!!! Thank You, dear!!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
OMG, You are truly a Goddess, Ms PP. I so love Your gorgeous long fingernails along with Your perfect toenails. OMG, magnificent!!! Thank You, dear!!

TY TY Britney -- [Bow Down] I'm far from a Goddess but it is always so nice to know I've provided some pleasure with my posts.

So here's a revival of an earlier pic this year to show my appreciation!

-

--------------------

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see why you're using that pic for your avatar, it's a great shot. I love how your legs are glistening in the sun. And you're toes are absolutely gorgeous!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

TY Shasha - it was just taken in August in Cozumel Mexico -- I should've added my Corona bottle into the pic - maybe I could've sold it as an ad for them! LOL

I love when I have oil on and a tan -- I think it adds to the look of the feet and legs -- which by the way - your pics are stunning.

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both the Avatar as well as this most recent pic are two more wonderful examples of how easy you make living up to your name Perfect Peds.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links