Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » And Now - The END is Near...new flip flop pics Pg 8 (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: And Now - The END is Near...new flip flop pics Pg 8
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Both the Avatar as well as this most recent pic are two more wonderful examples of how easy you make living up to your name Perfect Peds.

[Kiss]

It's members such as yourself that give me a reason to keep posting and to keep striving to be more creative and perhaps, sometimes, a little more daring.

Thank you for your sweet compliment!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, perfectpeds...I had to bump this thread back to the top so I could comment on your last amazing, and sexy addition to this outstanding thread.

This last pic and pose really shows off how sexy you are, and lovely your pretty feet are. Love the casual and inviting pose you are striking here. Stunning and so well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, the rose pic is delicious!! I also LOVE the toering!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice French Ped and great anklet to top off the sexy pic.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Revival pics os the BOMB PP, you are a true goddess from head 2 toe~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those French ped pics are making me hard I ain't about to lie, perfectpeds!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Those French ped pics are making me hard I ain't about to lie, perfectpeds!

Well, I wouldn't want you to lie! [Wink] If you like this french ped so much - just think what my next post is going to do to you! LOL

I expect I'll be putting it up before this week is out! [Secret]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

2swift - thanks for always looking out for me. [Wink]

Cain, your comments are always appreciated. I've found you to be intelligent, witty, and always respectful.

MarcusB - a goddess? who me? I think you and Britney are conspiring to put me on a pedestal.

Thank you all -- I am far from being a goddess but do so enjoy being able to provide even the smallest amount of pleasure to each of you!

[Kiss]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Perfectpeds,

I once said I'd do a little something to your pictures.. well, i wasn't kidding.. just a little something... while on break from some photo-editing before going to work.

I hope that it pleases you, it's only a little something done.

RPM

simple start
 -

now messin' around colors
 -

ok, less messin' around colors
 -

time for a massage done the right way... black and white style!
 -

did i mention twins?
 -

this is how it's done properly
 -

a rose by any other name is still a rose
 -

somethings are just left every so slightly changed... without changing much at all
 -

hope you liked

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Well RPM - you've been a busy guy! I think these are cool.

My favorites - that first one of my Big Toe - flattering.

I love the 3rd one - where it is blended into one pic but it's the side by side -opposite... very clever. Very creative

The black & whites with the color nails -- how'd you do that one?

The Twins -- awesome - totally loving that one too.

And then -- the rose pictures -- larger than life - imperfection at its most perfect! my peds.

Thank you RPM for playing with my feet! I needed that!

[Kiss]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad you like.. don't want to give all my secrets out, but all the photogs on here and photoshoppers know what I did.

so, i'll share with you. i took duplicate copies of your pics... laid them on top of each other.. did some photoshop magic so that you could see both.. and only erased the parts I didn't want you to see... and then you see the final product.

example.. black and white pic with red nails.. your color picture is the first copy. the black and white is the second copy.. I erased the black and white nails so only the red nails showed through loud and clear.. a little balancing act to bring out all the other features I want.. and presto..... final product.

the art of it is what makes me similar to the other photogs and photoshoppers.... patience!!!

RPM

p.s. it was a pleasure playing with your feet. wonder what the rest of the place thinks

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool, RPM.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, you know me, I like the last one best. [Bow Down]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful variations to her pictures RPM!!
Kudos [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Of course, you know me, I like the last one best. [Bow Down]

_fjb_

Then here's a little sumthin' for you to check out. Sorry - no one's sent me flowers in awhile so there aren't any in this pic.

-  -

[ September 12, 2008, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links