Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » And Now - The END is Near...new flip flop pics Pg 8 (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: And Now - The END is Near...new flip flop pics Pg 8
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -

Would anyone like to volunteer to massage the lotion into my feet? I could use a little TLC

[ August 24, 2008, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

Would anyone like to volunteer to massage the lotion into my feet? I could use a little TLC

***Raises his hand***

Where do I sign up?

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm umm good! love it! very well done.. sexy too! great color, and a great color matching between hands and feet. nice hands by the way.. solidly sexy hands!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet look absolutely beautiful, perfectpeds....stunning! Your feet are so sexy, and I love this shade of red on your pretty toes. Hot!

I love these "behind the scenes" pics of you into your everyday life, and help to show off more of who you are. You did a fantastic job painting your toes, and fingers. They look great.

Your feet look lovely, and yes I would be honored to give your long luxurious lotion massage after your polish has dried. I think you would have no shortage of volunteers here on the board either.

Great post, perfectpeds!

Regards,
2swift

PS.
Love your new avatar.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, what i would do to those feet if given the opportunity...PM me if you wanna hear the rest!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what good stuff...thanks very much perfectpeds!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your color choice...
Not only are your feet very sweet looking, so are your hands!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Thanks everyone -- I've been filling in with these quick pics that I'm taking here and there as I prepare for my next post.

TwistedToes - thanks for the props on my hands - I figure they get seen almost as much (and more in the winter) than the toes -- so why not keep them in shape too!

I'm also very pleased to have pleased some of my steadfast fans (friends) 2swift and RPM. You both have been with me from my first post and I thank you and always look forward to your comments. (oh and 2swift... I'm glad you like my new avatar -- I like it too [Smile] nice memories sitting in that lounger looking over the ocean)

A&F Dude - you always provide a "pick me up" with your sweet praise.

Fate111 -- I've already had to see to massaging the lotion into my feet myself. But I do it on a daily basis -- so you never know what the future might hold.

Hamp - you rascal - I'm sure I can figure out what you'd like to do with my feet! LOL Always enjoy seeing that you've commented. TY

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for those shoutouts perfectpeds you're awesome!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

A&FDude - I am only as awesome as my friends at Wu's convince me I am. If not for all the rave reviews from members such as yourself - I would not still be here. so the thanks go out to all of you. sincerely.....

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

[Bow Down]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kissed by a rose!!!! great song... perfectpeds!

I think it's so sweet a picture and so lovely!!!

good thing you had on red nailpolish with this shot.. I can do some magic with that if you can provide me a pic of a top view of your peds holding your rose... it'd be a priviledge.

other than that.. sweet pic

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love thos long nails....they are the *ahem* perfect length...

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
kissed by a rose!!!! great song... perfectpeds!

I think it's so sweet a picture and so lovely!!!

good thing you had on red nailpolish with this shot.. I can do some magic with that if you can provide me a pic of a top view of your peds holding your rose... it'd be a priviledge.

other than that.. sweet pic

RPM

I might have one RPM -- I'll see what I can dredge up and shoot it off to you. Does it matter the pose as long as the toes show?

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links