Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet (Page 21)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta see more pics of Meghan!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But wait! There's more.

This is Meghan's friend, Nikki, and her size 7s:
 -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that third shot. Nice little angle and I like the girl in the background looking on, like she's going, "WTF are you doing?" I've gotten that look quite a bit, most recently downtown yesterday. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I like that third shot. Nice little angle and I like the girl in the background looking on, like she's going, "WTF are you doing?" I've gotten that look quite a bit, most recently downtown yesterday. LOL

Patrick

It helped that the girl in the background, Meghan, went first. Probably looks strange to onlookers. I haven't seen one myself.

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMM!!!!!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow amazing!!! Do you have any video of Meghan and Nikki you can share? Would love to see those two in action [Big Grin]
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
wow amazing!!! Do you have any video of Meghan and Nikki you can share? Would love to see those two in action [Big Grin]

I certainly do. Here's a bit of a preview. The full video is about 20 minutes long! It's not ready yet since it's much longer than my usual work (8-10 minutes).

http://vimeo.com/13187536

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!
That clip was incredible!
Thanx
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes wonderful, perfect soles and dirty, pretty face, i want smell these soles&flip flops
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit. Where you are it's still warm and the girls are still out sporting flip-flops. Here in Detroit, it's been below the 50s over the past few days, so no foot eye candy for me for a while. [Cry]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Last one from our wonderful trio of freshmen! Here's Mariska and her size 8s. They got a little dirty as she got into "the pose" but that's alright. [Smile]
 -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautiful.
And her soles are to die for!
Nice!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh Nikki!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish people would stop talking about 'a little dirty' as a bad thing haha.

Meghans soles have a dream shape.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Ohhh Nikki!

Kinda like the scene near the end of The Deer Hunter?

--------------------
College Feet Archive

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links