Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love the high school seniors. Just sounds kinda wrong to be shooting high school students, but some of them have been 18 for half a year here soon. I've had a few girls posing for me while still in high school because they turned of age and knew one or a few of the other girls on my site who had already posed. The most recent one was Marcy.

So, just out of curiousity, did you tell them if they enrolled, they'd be seeing a lot more of you? Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Gotta love the high school seniors. Just sounds kinda wrong to be shooting high school students, but some of them have been 18 for half a year here soon. I've had a few girls posing for me while still in high school because they turned of age and knew one or a few of the other girls on my site who had already posed. The most recent one was Marcy.

So, just out of curiousity, did you tell them if they enrolled, they'd be seeing a lot more of you? Heehee...

Patrick

Oh, they were just visiting so not sure if I'd see them again. I never thought about my work as a selling point for the campus. Hehe...

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody looks at or talks about feet? At least, that's what my latest model, Melissa (with her friend Megan) says in the following vid. The quote reminded me of a rather humorous exchange awhile back.

I met this cute blonde waiting at a bus stop (apparently to campus) and I stopped to ask if she would pose for me. She said that would be cool, but her bus was coming soon. We went around the corner, behind a restaurant to do a quick shoot. Sure enough, her bus went zooming by! Whoops!

She didn't mind too much since she was already late for class. I didn't mind as well since it gave me time to do an interview. The clip shows part of a conversation with her friend that was going to pick her up as soon as we wrapped up. I should have asked for her info, as she could have been a "keeper" but I didn't get it. Doh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHqr3yTgmhk

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an awesome post. Holy crap.

My favorites are Sasha, Ashley, Chelsea, and the two Swedish girls.

I've been a member of CFA once, and I was very satisfied.

Keep up the great work! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

More college cuties. I was hoping to get both of the girls you see in the first pic, but the blond had to go to class. Fortunately, Cate, and her size 8s stuck around. A very cool chick who didn't think it was a big deal to show off her feet.

They were a bit dirty and sweaty from the heat, but shapely. The video clip was pretty fun too, having the chance to tickle her quite a bit, despite her writhing. Hehe...

Here's some from a 76 pic set:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ June 29, 2010, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: collegefeetarchive ]

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

More of Cate:

-  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another fine addition. Thanks for posting these. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outfreakinstanding~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fluke
Loyal Member
Member # 28310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent thanks you
Posts: 76 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Hey everyone, just moved the College Feet Archive preview clips to Vimeo. For a short time apparently, you can download the source files if you want them. They're in .wmv format.

Cheers!

http://vimeo.com/collegefeet

--------------------
College Feet Archive

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"They were a bit dirty and sweaty from the heat, BUT"...

Why a BUT; don't apologize for featuring female feet exactly the way I like them.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"They were a bit dirty and sweaty from the heat, BUT"...

Why a BUT; don't apologize for featuring female feet exactly the way I like them.
[Thumbs Up]

Wow, the language police are out. Could you explain how "but" is used as an apology? Would you rather I use "and" or "also"?

Also, I think you misquoted me in emphasizing the word "but" by capitalizing the letters. I had made no such emphasis because it's usage meant nothing at that time. Perhaps you placed some emphasis on it while reading it and has become your point of contention.

And no, I'm not apologetic of posting dirty feet.

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot. Love seeing regular girls doing stuff like this.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best threads on the whole of the Internets.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links