Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love. (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love.
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slavetofeet:
shelley is the sexiest woman alive!!!

Thank you Slavetofeet [Blush] Your compliment is very well appreciated [Love] ...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Shelley is the #1 footgirl in the forum

Thank you so much John [Love] You have always been a wonderful friend...Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

This weeks winner will recieve my used socks as well as a signed picture of there choosing and Me [Big Grin] Watch the clip in almost 2 hours to find out [Tongue] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

What I mean by Me is that I will cam for all winners every Saturday night [Big Grin] Sound good? I have just decided to keep going on with this thread since someone decided to attack me on another post [Big Grin] Snide little comments by so called Minions will only compell me to do alot more [Thumbs Up] I am here to stay [Cool] ...Shelley [Nut Kick]

--------------------
 -
 -

keysersoze
Board Regular
Member # 27349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keysersoze   Email keysersoze       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was driving like 90 to get here to get in on this drawing. I have a warrant so I risked Jail to get here. I would love to see you on cam [Drool] Who was this minion you were talking about?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by keysersoze:
I was driving like 90 to get here to get in on this drawing. I have a warrant so I risked Jail to get here. I would love to see you on cam [Drool] Who was this minion you were talking about?

You didn't have to speed babe but I am glad you made it [Big Grin] and that your not in jail [Roll Eyes] Take care of whatever it is sweetheart after all I would hate to see you away for anytime [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Love]

[ May 08, 2009, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Shelley ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Heres the submissions for this weeks drawing [Big Grin]  -
And the winner is!!
http://www.zshare.net/video/59777859e9644d85/
I'll be posting to this thread alot more so check back often [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blimey! [Big Grin] I gotta get lucky one of these Fridays!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey u r lucky alba..

Love u shelly

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well there is always next week
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Shelly I love your last avatar!!!1 [Mmm]
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I won? Love you Shelley!
Now how does this work?

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

I hope they make you continue this is a great thread and there is a reward in it too
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iam always haveing the hope to be the next winer
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmm so sexy!

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links