Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love.
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely, lovely, lovely toes and soles!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's actually a pretty crafty method. Just make sure people don't just cross their fingers for your socks instead of buying them. =P If you're planning to make money off of the idea, anyway.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelley, your feet are amazing girl!
Free socks!

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, i know i won't be entered twice but I'll be considerate and answer your question - With feet like those, dirty sock you could do around $25-35 and shoes at least $50, no less. You have quite a fanbase, take advantage!

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone that has posted so far [Kiss] [Kiss] This is gonna be a great contest and I'm gonna need to go get some more socks [Laugh]
Heres another pair of flips that I'm gonna be selling and your gonna love these since they have dirty toe impressions on them [Tongue] I'm gonna miss them [Cry] but someones gonna love them even more than I did. [Big Grin]
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And heres the nasty dirty toe impressions
 -  -  -
Pretty cool don't ya think? Please check back often because this threads gonna get alot more interesting and I will post new pics every day till this contest is over. Thank you so much for all your responses...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is too cool! After seeing your pictures here on this forum, it's a must that I enter [Smile] That pedi in the first pic is AMAZING. The anklets and toerings that you have on look incredible and combined with that brilliant French pedicure with the big toe designs, that pic is absolutely stunning! Your feet look incredibly soft here and those flip flops look very cool!

As for what to sell, I think sweaty gym socks is great! To inhale the aroma of your feet must be such a great experience, one I'm sure MANY here will enjoy [Smile] As far as price goes, I'd say about $40 for 5 day worn socks.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
This is too cool! After seeing your pictures here on this forum, it's a must that I enter [Smile] That pedi in the first pic is AMAZING. The anklets and toerings that you have on look incredible and combined with that brilliant French pedicure with the big toe designs, that pic is absolutely stunning! Your feet look incredibly soft here and those flip flops look very cool!

As for what to sell, I think sweaty gym socks is great! To inhale the aroma of your feet must be such a great experience, one I'm sure MANY here will enjoy [Smile] As far as price goes, I'd say about $40 for 5 day worn socks.

I have 5 day worn socks in my shoes right now babe, if you wanna buy them e-mail me at shellsprettyfeet692007@yahoo.com or you can just wait till I send them out for the weekly winner of this contest [Big Grin] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the first drawing is a week from the third then? Here's my fingers crossed! [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being married, I wouldn't be able to except the prizes. But I am enjoying your pictures.

Beautiful feet indeed. [Hump]

Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simply amazing. i would be honored to have your smelly socks. i would sooooo enjoy smelling those stinky sweaty socks and cum a huge load.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Heres another set of flip flops that I'm gonna have to part with pretty soon [Cry]  -
And heres a couple of pics of just how dirty they got.  -  -
Thank you for all the responses so far Guys [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, even though I'm not as much of a "smell" guy as some others on here, It would be an honor to actually own a pair of socks or worn shoes that had been worn by your lovely feet. If I was so inclined, I guess I would pay about $25 for some socks, and maybe $35 for some of the flip flops you've posted here. And I WOULD put them to good use [Jerkoff] [Smile]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
Heres another set of flip flops that I'm gonna have to part with pretty soon [Cry]  -

Is it just me....or is this the sexiest pose Shelley has ever done? [Eek!]

I'm still droolin' [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stop staring at the last one! Wrinkles are purrrfect! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links