Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love.
chan815
Board Regular
Member # 3703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chan815   Email chan815   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great idea! i bet this thread is gonna blow up..sexy toes btw [Wink]
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow such a great idea babe, love your flipflops, socks, gym shoes, etc. etc. [Wink]

Love you sooooooo much my babe

[Kiss]

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres the flip flops that won me the sexiest feet contest on Votigo.com [Big Grin]  -
See the winning pic here> http://votigo.com/contests/showcontest/2691
Thanks guys...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
I would be honored to have a pair of your socks being a longtime fan and friend.

I might just send you a pair ( No promises unless your the winner) Winner will be picked friday and the socks will be going out on saturday. [Big Grin] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
Nice pedicure!

Thank you Albatross [Big Grin] Its one of my all time favorites,thats why its on my logo...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by monkeys:
Wow, nice feet and that's definitely an impressive pedicure.

Thank you very much Monkeys [Blush] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
[Eek!] Whoa!! [Eek!]

You certainly have my undivided attention! [Roll Eyes] Since we're on the subject, will u be giving away any ballet flats? Those are my absolute fav!!!! [Mmm] btw ~ I wouldn't worry about the thread, Shelley....

You know we practically worship you!

Thank you WW and I wish LOL. Some say my feet are to big,too short too white,toenails too long,not long enough,etc,etc [Laugh] I just do what I can do with the feet I got [Big Grin] .I have been asked quite a bit to wear and sell those ballet flats. I have never even considered buying them for me but I will be buying and wearing them to sell on my site in the very near future
[Thumbs Up] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
That pedi is something! Count me in.

Thank you Diamond Johny [Big Grin] , You always post to my threads which is why I love you soooo much [Love] ...Shelley
[Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great idea Shelley. would def sell shoes that generate an odor. I would say 50-100 bucks depending on what kind of shoes they are. you got pretty feet and am digging those pink flip flops. what size shoe do you wear?

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
your feet are flawless. it was hard reading that last paragraph without looking up at the pic the whole time lol. as far as the contest count me in as well.

You are in solebrotha, you are in [Wink] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by kamma41:
I'd be honoured to be in your contest, excellent feet too btw hun love them

Thank you Kamma [Blush] , Its my honor to have you in my contest [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by teenfeetlover419:
I'd love to be in the drawing, count me in!

Consider yourself, In the hat [Big Grin] TFL...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by DerekSTL1979:
ive always loved your soles and your stirrup pics!!!

Thank you Derek [Big Grin] I have alot more stirrup and legwear pic sets coming so keep an eye or 2 out for me [Wink] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
...wanted to ask everyone here on the best foot forum on this earth what I should sell,for how much and if you think anyone might be interested?

To answer your question, I'd be willing to pay @ least $65/or more for the flip-flops you just posted. As for the socks, I dunno what the going price is for sweaty socks, [Roll Eyes] but I'm sure they smell devine.
Thank you for the answer WW [Thumbs Up] I will be selling the white Pink Victorias Secret flip flops that are on my logo for $100 since they are my favorite ever and I recieved plenty of inquirys about them and to exactly when they will be going up for sale. All the other flip flops will mostly go for between $75 to $50 or maybe a smidgen less [Wink] My store and my wishlist of items I wanna wear in future sets and clips will be available on my site this weekend [Thumbs Up] Happy shopping everyone [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything that those sexy feet were in is worth it!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links