Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love. (Page 20)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love.
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o u r so sexy girl
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for this Friday!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Fridays hehehe
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

o thats gr8 2moro is friday
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great concept!!! I'm down...
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your new forum Shelly
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, glad to see she got it.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DerekSTL1979
Board Regular
Member # 33879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DerekSTL1979   Email DerekSTL1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats on your forum. god i really want to win this contest one day. shelly you have the sexiest soles on the net!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ihave to agree they are the sexiest soles on the net
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE IT!!!!

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

I love ur sexy soles, wana lick em hard
DerekSTL1979
Board Regular
Member # 33879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DerekSTL1979   Email DerekSTL1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and thank you for the nice comment about my girlfriends feet. she just does not realize how sexy her feet are. it will take others like you to help her!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly I would like to appoligize to Ya'll that I did not post to this thread like I said I would, I got caught up in alot of life stuff and My new forum and I neglected this thread and for that I am truly sorry [Cry]
Now on with the drawing [Big Grin] This weeks winner is someone I have known since my Yahoo foot cam room days. I used to stay up late chatting with him quite often and he was always the true gentleman [Big Grin]
Heres the submissions

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

And the names im my cowgirl hat [Tongue]
 -

And drum roll please [Laugh]
The winner http://www.zshare.net/video/60074640e8ee7051/

Also this thread is not over and I will keep it going on if Ya'll want, However it is gonna be postponed for a few weeks because I have other affairs to attend to. Love Ya'll [Love] ...Shelley :kiss

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw man, I missed it this week. I hope next week I get lucky. Shelly u are beautiful and the best and I hope u continue this contest every week! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links