Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love.
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been a foot model for quite a while and it seems that my closet has become pretty full of this and that and I will be opening my store on my site pretty soon selling various things that have been requested of me and wanted to ask everyone here on the best foot forum on this earth what I should sell,for how much and if you think anyone might be interested?
Firstly I am gonna have to part with one of my favorite pair of Victorias secret pink flip flops that are totally wore out and also are on my logo that I have used for the better part of my site history.
Ya'll know these.
 -
Also I'm gonna start selling my sweaty gym socks and some old gym shoes. BTW how I intend to keep this thread going is that I will send someone picked at random a pair of my sweaty socks for free just for posting to my thread [Big Grin] I'll draw a name out of a hat every week for that week for a month from this day [Big Grin] Thats 4 pair of my sweaty socks peeps and of course I'll make a clip of me removing the socks and tell every reciever there name on video and post it here. This is gonna be tons of fun...Shelley [Kiss] Also I will post all of the other well worn flip flops to this thread every day [Tongue] Also I'll post the drawing every week showing everyones name going into the hat. Gotta be fair. This is gonna be fun Ya'll. So to qoute the Joker "And... here… we... go!"

[ May 15, 2009, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Shelley ]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be honored to have a pair of your socks being a longtime fan and friend.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pedicure!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, nice feet and that's definitely an impressive pedicure.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Whoa!! [Eek!]

You certainly have my undivided attention! [Roll Eyes] Since we're on the subject, will u be giving away any ballet flats? Those are my absolute fav!!!! [Mmm] btw ~ I wouldn't worry about the thread, Shelley....

You know we practically worship you!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That pedi is something! Count me in.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your feet are flawless. it was hard reading that last paragraph without looking up at the pic the whole time lol. as far as the contest count me in as well.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamma41
Board Regular
Member # 24765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamma41   Email kamma41   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be honoured to be in your contest, excellent feet too btw hun love them

--------------------
CURRENT SKY STATUS: Not Falling

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
teenfeetlover419
Board Regular
Member # 17868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for teenfeetlover419     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to be in the drawing, count me in!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DerekSTL1979
Board Regular
Member # 33879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DerekSTL1979   Email DerekSTL1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive always loved your soles and your stirrup pics!!!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I love all of you and your entered but someone answer the question lol [Laugh] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to get a pair of those sweaty stinky socks from you. Of course they'd be even better if they were fresh out of the sweaty sneakers you were wearing. [Drool] Speaking of which, I think you should sell the oldest, most worn shoes you have. I think you would get a great interest for them here! As for cost, make it an auction.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by ct_feet:
I would love to get a pair of those sweaty stinky socks from you. Of course they'd be even better if they were fresh out of the sweaty sneakers you were wearing. [Drool] Speaking of which, I think you should sell the oldest, most worn shoes you have. I think you would get a great interest for them here! As for cost, make it an auction.

Thats a great Idea ct_feet. Would anyone wanna bid on the Victorias Secret flip flops?
Heres another pair going out on the chopping block [Big Grin]
 -
What would someone wanna pay for these?

--------------------
 -
 -

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
...wanted to ask everyone here on the best foot forum on this earth what I should sell,for how much and if you think anyone might be interested?

To answer your question, I'd be willing to pay @ least $65/or more for the flip-flops you just posted. As for the socks, I dunno what the going price is for sweaty socks, [Roll Eyes] but I'm sure they smell devine.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never bought shoes or socks from any foot models so I don't know what they sell for. But, since it's been worn by you I'm sure you could name your price.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links