Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today) (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today)
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hott.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks 2nd

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alexanderalmere
Loyal Member
Member # 35670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexanderalmere   Email alexanderalmere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet and toe nails are damnn beautiful! I Understand why you miss them
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks footjoyboy and alexanderalmere

Yea I do miss them,I hope to see her soon.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your ex gf is beautiful. I love her feet. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does it bother you that other guys are spraying loads to your girls feet. and im not ridiculing cuz i would post my girls feet in a second and like to hear how other loved em so much they had to jerk off, makes me feel lucky to have her. nice soles
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yummy_Soles_Licker
Board Regular
Member # 39298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yummy_Soles_Licker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you show a pic of her feet wrapped around your cock?
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks Mitch C,baal and Yummy.

@Baal No,that doesnt bother us at all. I encourage jerking to her feet. Who knows how many times I have and still do. LOL.

She loves the feedback she is getting.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Small update
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful, especially the shots where her bare feet are on their side to the camera. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks MitchC

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

My ex was mad because I chose a footjob before sex. LOL

I still cant believe she perfected it so quick. I cant believe how good it feels.

Quick story.
When I first started talking to my ex like 6 years ago,I wondered what her feet looked like. We worked together so I always just saw her in shoes and socks.When going on our first dates I would try not to look at her feet when she wore flipfops. It was hard not to tho because she always had a nice french pedicure and was tan.

I remember the first couple times she came over my house,she kept her socks on. I wanted to take them off so bad. I was to nervous to ask to see them. Then came the day when she said that her feet were so sweaty and she asked me if she could take them off. My HEAD NEARLY EXPLODED LOL. I still tried not to stare at them and get caught. I waited to smell them so bad. I thought it would freak her out tho.

The second she took her socks off because they were to sweaty I said I have to smell and see them lol. So I boldly gave her a foot message. When I tried to Sniff them,SHE CAUGHT ME and said WERE YOU SNIFFING MY FEET. I was SO SCARED and I quickly said no,but I am now. So I started sniffing her soles and tickling them. She was like no my feet stink. So I said let me check again lol. They had a nice scent to them and she just started laughing and letting me sniff them.

About a week after that I told her I had a foot fetish. She was like ok no problem. She had never knew anyone with a foot fetish. She didnt think she had nice feet either. She had no problem from that point on with me doing whatver to her feet. I knew I had to keep her around [Thumbs Up] .

My favorite thing for her to do is to sit with her butt and wrinkled soles towards my face while she is giving oral sex. It makes me blow so fast.

Sorry I wanted to share that with you guys. Man I miss her [Cry]
I hope to see her more in 2weeks or so. : [Mmm] [Wink]

[ August 12, 2010, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Small update
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Thanks ddash

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

More pics.
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links