Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today) (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GODDAMN! She got ass for days! Major props!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with 2nd...

GREAT ASS...

Love those soles...

How did she end up on the 'ex' list???

She can peel back her socks for me to sole sniff/lick anyday;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks 2nd and oneagain.

@oneagain. She pretty much left me because I was an asshole to her. I changed and we are cool now. we are really good friends.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

^^^^^^^
ahahaha that is a funny smiley face. I

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i consider you lucky to have a friend who once dated you and is really cool with you. treasure that (i'm sure you're already doing so)

wonderful pix.. i really appreciate them. and also really appreciate the incorporation of hose and heels in the shots (by they way, nice taste in heels)

wishing you guys great fortune. i'll be keeping an eye out here

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks RPM for the comments and yes I am very much enjoying it.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Small update.
Starting on August 1st you can get 1 set and a clip for only $5. All support is welcome.

I still hope to do a major major update next month. I hope our schedule agree. I really want to focus on a ton of new clips.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Does anyone know how I can make a smaller clip file without losing alot of quality?

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
Does anyone know how I can make a smaller clip file without losing alot of quality?

I do some video editing.

What is your source file? AVI, MPEG?

What quality?

Size? 720?

Sometimes, it gets to a point to where you crush things down as much as you can, but you want to keep quality there so your audience is happy.

btw...she is super hot...I wish I had an ex that would come over and let me worship her feet!

btw...is she up for doing some super stinking up of some white cotton socks???

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

@helrzr She wears a 7.5

@oneagain Thanks for the comments.
Yes she can stink up some socks if you are interested. Send me a pm about it.

The source from the camera is mpg. So far I have converted to MOV.

I believe it is 640x480.Most of the 5min clips are 250mb. I would love to get it much lower and keep the same quality. So far I have noticed a big drop in quality from mpg to mov.

But atleast it goes from being a 500mb file to 250mb.

Thanks
Damien

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Yesterday started the really big sale on the site.

You can get 1 picture set and 1 video clip for only $5.Picture sets are only $2.50.
www.mustseefeet.com

More sets and clips are coming very soon.
Let me know what you want to see and I will try and make it happen.

Thanks
ddash

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Small update
 -
 -

-

-

Thanks
ddash

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links