Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds back on the wings of Blue Butterflies (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds back on the wings of Blue Butterflies
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First it was snow and then it was rain - but today the sun decided to shine...and we are all still here ... so I thought about how I wanted to celebrate life... I jumped out of a plane for the first time in my life and I had a long deserved mani / pedi.... Spring is in the air!

-

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah baby i wanna lick your smooth soles [Mmm] [Mmm] and then suck your pretty toes [Drool] [Drool] really nice pics. may you post some more plz?
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the colour and the butterfly!! Did you do the art work yourself? Very nice. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow wow wow! PP your back and what a statement!! Great color and great art!! Nails are looking fantastic! [Hop]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budlight23232000
Major Player
Member # 31969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budlight23232000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectpeds, Good to see you posting again!! I love seeing those toes of yours!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a pedi!!!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My compliments to your pedicurist. Your sexy feet make her work all the more lovely.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So nice to see your Spring inspired toes and toenails PP! Your toes are a true vision to me! (bows in admiration) [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Hercules2:
Ah baby i wanna lick your smooth soles [Mmm] [Mmm] and then suck your pretty toes [Drool] [Drool] really nice pics. may you post some more plz?

Hercules, your comments ignited a yearning for just that -- it's been a long time since these feet have had any kind of TLC other than from my pedicurist -- and it's just not the same! LOL

Your comments are much appreciated.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Love the colour and the butterfly!! Did you do the art work yourself? Very nice. [Wink]

Thanks Barbie Gurl! I do love these butterflies but cannot take the credit for this artwork. However, I have been watching closely and am pretty sure I can do it on my own as well! But it's so much better to sit back and let someone else do it! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Wow wow wow! PP your back and what a statement!! Great color and great art!! Nails are looking fantastic! [Hop]

I am back and you have no idea how many great pedis I've had in the past several months that I sooooo wanted to get on here and before I knew it ... the polish was chipped and I never even got a picture taken!

I'm thrilled to hear from you and I hope to have a little more control over my time... toes crossed!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by budlight23232000:
Perfectpeds, Good to see you posting again!! I love seeing those toes of yours!

Oh budlight, thank you so much. Though I have not been here physically - my thoughts were never far away and I've thought about all my friends here often and yearned for the day I could get back to visit.

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
That's a pedi!!!

Patrick

ha ha I must admit it took her awhile to do it and I really loved the final masterpiece!

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links