Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds back on the wings of Blue Butterflies (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds back on the wings of Blue Butterflies
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking sexy and great PP looks like a ne collage is needed glad to see your sexy feet again
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP I can't believe there is nobody close to you on here to photograph you! Such a shame...but you do one heck of a job yourself!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Looking sexy and great PP looks like a ne collage is needed glad to see your sexy feet again

hello my friend! Great to hear from you. I always appreciate your tributes to my feet as well as the other lovely ladies here at Wu's.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
PP I can't believe there is nobody close to you on here to photograph you! Such a shame...but you do one heck of a job yourself!

Thanks Marcus - I do give it my best shot and I appreciate the compliment!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP [Kiss] I wanna [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] cover your feet with [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
super fantastic colors and pattern to urge the spring sun back!!!!!! you have no idea how happy I am to see you back PP!!! when i couldn't reach you any other way... i had to resort to waiting patiently for you to come back. you're looking as good as ever!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, it's Hamp, made a little name change but I am thrilled that you are back! You definitely returned with finesse and complete sexiness. Can't wait to see more!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Hercules2:
PP [Kiss] I wanna [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] cover your feet with [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Sounds like you're going to take your best shot, Hercules! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
super fantastic colors and pattern to urge the spring sun back!!!!!! you have no idea how happy I am to see you back PP!!! when i couldn't reach you any other way... i had to resort to waiting patiently for you to come back. you're looking as good as ever!!!

RPM

RPM! I was hoping to see you here! It is so great to hear from you. I hope my post made it worth your wait and I will be trying to get some new shots up soon. I hope all is well with you!
Hugs... PP

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Dizzy Couture:
PP, it's Hamp, made a little name change but I am thrilled that you are back! You definitely returned with finesse and complete sexiness. Can't wait to see more!

Whoa - Hamp -- or shall I say Dizzy... I'm glad you filled me in or I would never have recognized you! You were my very first admirer! Thanks for your sweet words and I look forward to posting more pics here.

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shuga your feet and toes are awesome as allways. You are the queen of feet my dear I would kiss every one of your toes over and over if you asked me too.

I,m glad that you are back and so happy that you shared your wonderful feet pics with all of us here at Wu's. [Kiss]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, good to see you back, miss you when you're gone. It nice to see that you still know how to make an entrance... with a BANG!

Love the new pedi, sorry it took me so long to see your new pics and then acknowledge them. I don't get time to be on here often and then, when I did finally see them, I was "busy" for a little while... [Wink]

Don't be such a stranger, you know you are always welcome. Glad to hear you are well and still living the adventurous lifestyle!

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who wouldnt travel to see her nice feet? lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics, PP! Glad you still come here every once in awhile and post.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Hercules2:
PP [Kiss] I wanna cover your feet with [Jerkoff]

Sounds like you're going to take your best shot, Hercules! [Wink]
For you yes I did [Cool] check your privet message now [Cheers]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links