Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds back on the wings of Blue Butterflies (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds back on the wings of Blue Butterflies
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP you've brought out many fans who've not been on much lately. this is super sweet!!! thanks for making my day. and glad you're living your life to the fullest!! i'll keep waiting on here to see you when you can come by. fantastic photography as always!!!

RPM

p.s. and yes, i'm doing quite good:)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See how much everyone missed you and those gorgeous feet, including myself? You have the best pedicures to compliment those sexy toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Shuga your feet and toes are awesome as allways. You are the queen of feet my dear I would kiss every one of your toes over and over if you asked me too.

I,m glad that you are back and so happy that you shared your wonderful feet pics with all of us here at Wu's. [Kiss]

Oh Dave - you silver tongued devil [Wink] LOL
You always have been one of my biggest fans and I truly appreciate your admiring comments

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, good to see you back, miss you when you're gone. It nice to see that you still know how to make an entrance... with a BANG!

Love the new pedi, sorry it took me so long to see your new pics and then acknowledge them. I don't get time to be on here often and then, when I did finally see them, I was "busy" for a little while... [Wink]

Don't be such a stranger, you know you are always welcome. Glad to hear you are well and still living the adventurous lifestyle!

Toe Kisses,
ned

ned, I am thrilled you are still here! It's been awhile and I have missed posting very much. This past winter took a toll on me and our spring has brought nothing but rain -

Coming back home here has lifted my spirits and brought the sunshine back. I am newly energized and hope to post another set soon.

I am honored to know I have made long lasting friends here.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
My god I wish my photography didnt suck or Id travel! LOLOL

Spotlight - you are always welcome anywhere I may be -- and your photograhy doesn't suck - you just need a better camera - I'll let you use mine! [Smile]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Awesome pics, PP! Glad you still come here every once in awhile and post.

Fate111 -- Another of my dearest friends here -- I am truly blessed! I hope to be visiting more often and hope you will check in on me!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
PP you've brought out many fans who've not been on much lately. this is super sweet!!! thanks for making my day. and glad you're living your life to the fullest!! i'll keep waiting on here to see you when you can come by. fantastic photography as always!!!

RPM

p.s. and yes, i'm doing quite good:)

RPM word can't describe how wonderul it is to hear from so many of my most loyal friends and supporters. Most of you have been with me from the very beginning and I am grateful to know I can always come home again!

I'm afraid the "hose" may not be in the near future but maybe I'll do something special if there's a chilly day! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
See how much everyone missed you and those gorgeous feet, including myself? You have the best pedicures to compliment those sexy toes.

FtLckr26 -- my homecoming is now complete!

How are you my friend? Have you been back to Mexico lately? I was just there in May and will be heading back in August.

I can't describe how wonderful everyone has made me feel and I honestly am so happy to hear from all my friends!

Thanks for missing me and for welcoming me home!

--------------------

Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gurl gotta say you have some very sexy feet, and those toes!? Bet they taste as good as they look! [Mmm]

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP... to me, it's more important that you're back than make you uncomfy with a hose request. with you back, things are much better (and if you got pull with Ned, ask him to drop a pic of his lovely wife... lol)

if things work well, this winter, i'll see you in hose again

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Footluvinboi:
Gurl gotta say you have some very sexy feet, and those toes!? Bet they taste as good as they look! [Mmm]

Footluvinboi you are such a sweet talker! I cannot attest to the taste of my toes but I one or two have tasted them and have said they are definitely sweet!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
PP... to me, it's more important that you're back than make you uncomfy with a hose request. with you back, things are much better (and if you got pull with Ned, ask him to drop a pic of his lovely wife... lol)

if things work well, this winter, i'll see you in hose again

RPM

RPM you are such a valued friend! It's because of members such as you that I am always comfortable coming back home to once again share pictures and stories and mutual admiration.

--------------------

Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice work, and cute tootsies

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even I have to come out of hibernation and let you know how much I love your pedicure. The color and the butterfiles are great!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! PP you have outdone yourself. I really love how much attention you pay to each of your fan's comments. This thread is tops with me. Absolutely stunning pics of your gorgeous toes and amazing toenails, topped with your sweet replies to each and everyone of us. Thanks so much for being such a sweetheart. So here's to dreaming of being your 1/4" tall toeslave! He he. [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links